N'Kosi and Jameis

I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow-legged Californian was able to step in as a freshman and contribute, then the winner between Allison/Weldon/Perry should be able to do the same.

This is beyond ridiculous

Advertisement
This is wildly inaccurate. He is absolutely 100% Nole through and through.

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

Let's just hope NP doesn't take up any of Fameis' courtship advice.

Jameis is the type of narcissist who jerks off to his own reflection. FSU was just the best place for him to serve his mandatory time in College. Guys like Winston are loyal to nobody except themselves.

He's probably made more trips to Miami than Tallahassee since he left.

Not going to spend another second on Fameis Jameis, except to say during his "mandatory sentence" to CFB, he won a NC and a Hesiman, so I am perfectly fine with our guy working out with him. I hope Perry has equal success here. If it chaps FSU fans ***, all the better bonus.

Oh don't get me wrong, brother -- I'm all for him working with Perry ESPECIALLY bc it ****es off Nole fans.

I'm just saying for Jameis, FSU means little to nothing. He won that national championship for FSU and they should be thankful he chose to go there is how he thinks about it (and he wouldn't be wrong -- Noles haven't been the same since he left).

Dumb premise. He is always on the sidelines for FSU when Tampa isn't playing. Reportedly speaks with Fisher often. No way he does all that if he was indifferent.
He's not indifferent, he's 100% Nole, people saying otherwise are talking out there ****.

https://youtu.be/0e_mBsooeVw

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow-legged Californian was able to step in as a freshman and contribute, then the winner between Allison/Weldon/Perry should be able to do the same.

It's ridiculous to think Kaaka was so good we'll never see a freshman season like his again. A semi-competent QB (which Kaaya is) will get the job done next year.

Zero drop off next season.

Does Jameis have no respect for being an FSU alum? Perry is absolutely doing the right thing here, but why is Winston mentoring a Cane?

have you ever played sports before?

I might still have a peewee card or two if you want. I could sign it for you.

Again I think it's great that Perry is working out with Winston. Id be upset if I was an FSU fan. As a Miami fan, I wouldn't want Frank Gore teaching Cam Akers how to practice like a boss.

I don't think my opinion on that would change if I had not played football and baseball in high school.

As long as he takes all the advice except the rapin **** and the crabby patty ****. I think Jwinston still trynna get the formula

Advertisement
Perry plays a very similar style game to Jameis.... The same style that has gotten him recruited by this staff!! The same QB play which has seen culpeppers hs records broke! This is what Perry is,.. This is what this staff recruited,.. And this is what he is continuing to try to work to improve and be better at!! Why bust his a$$ for trying to better himself??..he's a CANE for Christ's sake!! All this help is coming back to our locker room! If some of you will step out from behind the tree,.. Maybe you can see the rest of the forest!! WOW!!

It's ridiculous to think Kaaka was so good we'll never see a freshman season like his again. A semi-competent QB (which Kaaya is) will get the job done next year.

I agree 100%. I'm actually somewhat confused as to how so many people were getting so sick of his wild inconsistency, yet now that he has left, a lot of people are saying we won't be able to replace him next year. Sure, when Brad was feeling it he was very accurate, but he had so many inexplicable, awful ruts where he would be WAY off. The o-line wasn't good this past season, but he had a lot of misses even when he had time to throw. It got to a point that I was completely indifferent when he declared for the draft. I hope he succeeds in the league; however, another year here would have simply been more of the same, and anyone who says otherwise is straight up lying to themselves. He just never could take that next step in three years, so there is no evidence to suggest it would have happened in one more.

The FSU game may be a bit rough being the third game, but overall we will be fine next year. Particularly, if Nkosi can put on enough weight in time for the season, I think he will surprise a lot of people in 2017.

No but to expect ZERO drop off is ludicrous. Not every QB that comes in will do the same, let the guys actually compete before crowning them being better than what we had.

No but to expect ZERO drop off is ludicrous. Not every QB that comes in will do the same, let the guys actually compete before crowning them being better than what we had.

I'm hedging my bet on the fact that a QB competition amongst three highly touted QB's will produce one decent QB. And that's all Miami needs. We don't need a world beater to win the Coastal. And considering Kaaya's never been able to do so, we'd be keeping the status quo around here if we again fail to win the coastal.

Richt's play calling was a huge issue at times last season, but you're lying to yourself if you didn't think Kaaya had shockingly bad moments all throughout the season. He's not leaving behind big shoes to fill whatsoever.

Advertisement
Jameis is the type of narcissist who jerks off to his own reflection. FSU was just the best place for him to serve his mandatory time in College. Guys like Winston are loyal to nobody except themselves.

He's probably made more trips to Miami than Tallahassee since he left.

Not going to spend another second on Fameis Jameis, except to say during his "mandatory sentence" to CFB, he won a NC and a Hesiman, so I am perfectly fine with our guy working out with him. I hope Perry has equal success here. If it chaps FSU fans ***, all the better bonus.

Oh don't get me wrong, brother -- I'm all for him working with Perry ESPECIALLY bc it ****es off Nole fans.

I'm just saying for Jameis, FSU means little to nothing. He won that national championship for FSU and they should be thankful he chose to go there is how he thinks about it (and he wouldn't be wrong -- Noles haven't been the same since he left).

Dumb premise. He is always on the sidelines for FSU when Tampa isn't playing. Reportedly speaks with Fisher often. No way he does all that if he was indifferent.
He's not indifferent, he's 100% Nole, people saying otherwise are talking out there ****.

https://youtu.be/0e_mBsooeVw

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I rarely try and get in back and fourth's, but I'm telling you dudes -- he could care less, and some of that stems from the fact that he's not quite as welcome at FSU as you'd think. Anything he does for FSU is ultimately self-serving. Trust me. A good comparison would be Cam's relationship with Auburn.

Jameis could care less about FSU.

This is wildly inaccurate. He is absolutely 100% Nole through and through.

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

Let's just hope NP doesn't take up any of Fameis' courtship advice.

You're getting Jameis confused with [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

hahahaha

C'mon be reasonable. I don't think Kaaya's frosh year was the GOAT but it was very good and you just can't expect a true freshman QB to just come in and play at that level no matter who they are. Is it possible? Yes of course it is but it's not something you can just assume is going to happen. Allison has an edge on Weldon and Perry because he has already been in the program a year.

This QB competition/situation is going to be very interesting to watch and IMO it is crucial that someone steps up this Spring and shows that they are ready and able to lead. I would love for Allison, or anyone to make a statement this Spring and send a message that the job is his and he has no intention of giving it up. Now to be clear, I don't care who it is that steps up but I want to see one of these kids take it and emerge as a leader. This would just make the team better and make Perry work that much harder when he gets here. I'm not thrilled at the possibility of going into Fall camp not having any idea who will lead this team.

Advertisement
I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow\

lmao zero drop off? should I list the names of QBs we've had before Kaaya that were rated a lot higher than Kaaya was coming out and did absolutely nothing here? Not every QB can step onto a college campus as a freshman and start. Put down the joysticks, this isn't a video game

Like the kids foot work, already looks cleaner and more natural than kaaya. I am a kaaya fan but I am excited to see the offense make a jump with a dual threat weapon back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Perry will be our GOAT , Jamies teaching him how to lead is the best thing Ive heard , no offense but he couldnt learn that from kaaya becuase kaaya cant teach him how to win because he never won (big games).

If anything FSU fans should be ****ed for Jamies helping us.

Advertisement
Back