Njoku

If he stays and adds some untalyty to his game in the trenches that wood be good.

Advertisement
I'd love to see up lower his shoulder 1 game.
He runs very high.

Still I great athlete I think he leaves but he could use another year.

This dude has done nothing that should have any of us thinking he leaves early. Good player, but no where near special enough to leave after a so so redshirt sophomore yr. He stays at least one more yr maybe he balls out next yr. When Willis and Lamar left after their redshirt sophomore yrs they had great seasons. This guy hasn't showed diddly poo compared to them

Last edited by a moderator:
He will be back along with Kaaya and they will do major damage. So excited about next season . It is important we win the last 3 games to carry momentum into next season.

Not calling myself an insider by any means, but had a friend who was hanging with him the week of the ND game and he said he's gone

Take it with a grain of salt of course. Not the best move for him in my opinion, think he should stay

I don't doubt he's thinking that, but the findings of the draft advisory board will make him consider otherwise.

Advertisement
Agree. I think he does the NFL advisory process..comes back with a 3rd round grade and chooses to stay one more year and play with his bro.

I think Richt will make sure to convince him that he and AR will be the focal points again next year.

NFL changed the evaluation. Advisory Committee only gives 1st or 2nd round recommendations.

Kid needs to stay and go to the same guy that L. Hankerson went to and work on catching the ball more consistently.

If I'm Njoku, I'm gone.

I thought Coley should've gone last year when most thought he should come back. I wouldn't say this year has improved his stock much.

Coming back and balling out sounds good, but it doesn't always work out.

If a player is Top 5 at their position, I'd advise them to turn pro every time.

Advertisement
Njoku could stand to improve his blocking but that's not why he won't get picked early. Nobody's drafting him to block inline. How often do you see Jimmy Graham line up tight and actually block anybody? He's just a mismatch at receiver. He needs to show much better consistency. Too many drops and lazy route running. His athletic ability will get him a good look and probably enable a productive NFL career but if he's interested in going in the first or second round, he's got lots to improve on.

Coley has proved he can go up and catch the ball when the game is on the line when very well covered. He still gets hurt a lot, but he makes some crazy catches. That's worth something in the league.

Last year I was saying he was our best shot at a first rounder this year. Right now, he would likely go in the second with a good showing at the combine. I'm by no means saying he's lived up to that so far this year, but based on potential as well as the good stuff he's shown, I believe that's where he would be predicted to go. When he's hitting on all cylinders, he's top notch.

I don't know what he'll do, but he's in the league this year or next for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back