Njoku

KATKER

Drive by porster
Chances he comes back next season?

He's not on Mel Kipers or Todd Mckshay top 5

He's going to do damage in the league. Anyone think he's gone?

Advertisement
Chances he comes back next season?

He's not on Mel Kipers or Todd Mckshay top 5

He's going to do damage in the league. Anyone think he's gone?

Nfl scouts are a fan of te's that actually hold on to passes. He needs to find Duper asap.

Then leave next year

another year...plus Kayaa is his boy both of them come back...he needs to work on his inline game abit...He also looked like he gained weight in the mid section alil bit. He comes out next year and he is a top 5 te as a sr

Advertisement
He's made some spectacular plays this year but has had some careless drops. He also needs to improve his run blocking.

Advertisement
He's had a lot of drops over his career, mainly during big time games, which hurts his stock IMO. But the biggest reason he shouldn't and won't leave is his run blocking. Herndon been carrying the workload on that all year, unsung hero.

I don't care when they leave to the NFL, I do care what they do at the U, and he hasn't done enough.

He's career at the U hasn't surpassed Jimmy Graham's. He will be back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is a rs soph while he could go pro I don't see why wouldn't come back for another year just to improve stock some , if he stays 2 more years could be a 1st round pick , njoku at worst comes back for 1 more year I think,

His brother is coming next year ain't he? Maybe that will keep him here so he can watch over him

His brother said in an interview from early this year something to the effect of "If I get to play with David too, that'll be great."

He's not on anyone's draft prognostications because people only give a cursory look at our games. Njoku hasn't had a marquee break out game that did their jobs for them. We haven't been good his entire career. Jake Butt isn't half the prospect 86 is, and he's like #2 on McShame's Top 5. People love OJ Howard because of one freaking game, it just happened to be the right game.

Njoku is elite. Needs to fix those hands, but I hope like crazy he comes back.

He's career at the U hasn't surpassed Jimmy Graham's. He will be back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Actually it has. Jimmy played one year, and was a specialty player. I love it when people forget what truly happened. Jimmy had the dropsies at times too, but I guess people forgot about that VTech game. That said, Njoku could use some more seasoning, he needs to be a better inline blocker, and he has to be a more consistent pass catcher. That's the difference between him being a second day guy, and a guy hearing his name called in primetime on day one.

Advertisement
Back