NJ Safety Kiy Hester 2014(Has a Miami offer)

Advertisement
You have to build pipeline schools in other places if you have the opportunity. There are no strong programs in the NE and with our staff having roots there you have to take advantage of that.

Lets keep New Jersey pipeline going baby!!

You have to build pipeline schools in other places if you have the opportunity. There are no strong programs in the NE and with our staff having roots there you have to take advantage of that.
Jersey is pretty underrated in terms of getting respect for the amount of talent it churns out. If all those kids stayed home at Rutgers instead of going to schools like Penn St, Ohio State, USC and wherever else they'd have a really talented program. The problem is they can't seem the top talent to stay there.

Look at the amount of talent that's come out of there recently and played big at other schools: Eugene Monroe, Brian Cushing, Malcom Jenkins, Myron Rolle, Knowshon Moreno, Will Hill, Ray Graham

Not to mention AQM and Olsen this year.

Jersey is pretty underrated in terms of getting respect for the amount of talent it churns out. If all those kids stayed home at Rutgers instead of going to schools like Penn St, Ohio State, USC and wherever else they'd have a really talented program. The problem is they can't seem the top talent to stay there.

Look at the amount of talent that's come out of there recently and played big at other schools: Eugene Monroe, Brian Cushing, Malcom Jenkins, Myron Rolle, Knowshon Moreno, Will Hill, Ray Graham

Another area is the Virginia/DC/Maryland area, they get some studs like stefon diggs at Maryland and Kendall fuller now at Virginia tech but almost always they go away

Advertisement
Like this prospect's size and ability, but still want Quincy Wilson to get an offer as a safety.

Especially when you get jerked around by the ******* idiots in your own back yard.

If you're talking about the OT Eugene Monroe that got drafted by the Jaguars he went to UVA. If your talkin about someone else then kindly just ignore this

Advertisement
Seems to have a great field presence. May not be the fastest, but he has enough speed to roam around the box as a rover

You could add Rashaan Gaulden to the list for safety. Born & raised in Miami. Parents moved to Franklin, TN for good jobs. He's playing CB/S for Independence HS in TN. 6'1" 195lbs and runs a legit 4.5. He may wind up at OLB because he has the potential to grow into that position.

He grew up a Canes fan and he & his coach personally told me if Miami offers he'll be a Cane.

shouldn't have to leave south florida for safety this year

I swear if another one of yall lames from s.florida say this stupid *** line again i'm slappn yall on sight.

+1000000

The best S ever to play here is not from SF.

It's not a diss to your block or local market when Miami takes an OOS player. Stop taking it so ******* personally.

Also, if the community cares soooo much about their locals coming to Miami then how bout you spend your efforts doing this (as opposed to calling into radio shows and *****ing):

-get the street agents out of the process
-stop pimping your kids out to "handlers"
-make education and grades a priority
-stop hiring ****** rappers to be HS coaches
-teach kids the value of a commitment, and to honor their commitments

There isn't enough elite talent in South Florida who passes the above criteria. Get over it, or help change the **** culture that has festered.

Advertisement
I'm assuming you're referencing Ed Reed but Sean Taylor was from Gulliver Prep. Everything else I pretty much agree with you on.

Another area is the Virginia/DC/Maryland area, they get some studs like stefon diggs at Maryland and Kendall fuller now at Virginia tech but almost always they go away

they do, and that's because the closest top 25 program is 4+ hours away in Blacksburg. I can tell you there are lots of Miami fans in the DMV, too.

Advertisement
I would not be surprised at all if we get him.
474.gif

Advertisement
Back