Nikolas Bonitto. This Kid is a beast.

Advertisement
he impressed me tonight playing in space....

I already knew he and Chatfield have the best get off the edge...he looked better playing in space tonight too.

At this point and us flopping around with Linebackers...i'd talk to our sta connects and ask them to play him at LB the rest of the year or more like they did tonight....and if he plays like this in the next 2 games..put him atop our lb board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So glad this thread has started b/c I was going to bring him up. 6 tackles, sack, 3 TFL and an int....all in the 2nd half?? Against the # 3 team in the nation???! He took over the game as STA's offense could not get the O going. Really, really impressive by this kid.

Offer that boy. He was a main reason STA won last night and held Bosco to 3 points. Was clutch on multiple critical plays. Great burst and ball hawking skills.

He looks more explosive to me around the edge than chatfield and his movements are more fluid in my eyes. He looks like a better take to me than Chatfield. I think his frame can hold 255-260 will the burst. Chatfield just looks plodding to me. Are my eyes deceiving me?

Advertisement
Buona Italia! Get this dude and Josh Spaghetti, and no one encroaches on our turf. La Cosa Nostra!

Advertisement
He looks more explosive to me around the edge than chatfield and his movements are more fluid in my eyes. He looks like a better take to me than Chatfield. I think his frame can hold 255-260 will the burst. Chatfield just looks plodding to me. Are my eyes deceiving me?

he's about 10 pounds lighter than Chatfield. He's taller and lankier and a basketball player.

He is starting to give me that Ryan Shazier feel...though Ryan Shazier was wayyyyy faster...but last night in spurts he looked like how Shazier looked at Plantation.. And we passed on Shazier. This kid may be able to come into our program and be a 6'3 230+ monster down the line.

I would honestly recruit he and Chatfield as swing DE/OLB guys....I dont think Bonnitto can really hold up at DE...but i think he has value as an OLB...Chat can hold up better as a de and is playing in space more this year. I would hone in on those 2 dudes and still recruit Joyner. Keep studs home...and to me they are. I keep seeing people say ..well Chat is more like Mike Smith or this guy is like Mike Smith..well Mike Smith is a current guy where i have no issue if he is starting on our defense at all. Guys like that our valuable.

Last edited:
Eh. I agree that we need to keep guys home and I would have no problem taking bonitto, Joyner, chat field, or Elijah Moore. But guys like these grow like trees in Florida. Undersized de types and quick twitch short Wrs are all over the place here.

Advertisement
Back