Nikolas Bonitto. This Kid is a beast.

Me & one of my buddies working on getting him out to the game Saturday. He really wants Miami right now from what I was told.

Was told from my plug who went to school with him, that Nik is starting to put his focus into football a lot more now since working with Jason Taylor.

This would solve Manny Diaz issue for the LB situation in 2018 almost immediately. Nik can be a special talent.

Fvck yeah

Advertisement
Buona Italia! Get this dude and Josh Spaghetti, and no one encroaches on our turf. La Cosa Nostra!

Josh ain't going nowhere. Kids gonna be a monster. Main problem with Nik is he's been vocal for awhile not only that he wants to play basketball but ultimately that he may quit football for basketball... kid has a ton of upside in both sports but I think football wise kid can be a real stud.

Josh Sanguinetti is one of my fave 2019 prospects. We in good shape?

Yup

University School? Can someone refresh me on the story surrounding that program? I remember some serious bad blood under Golden with the Wilsons, Skai Moore, Bain, Jordan Cunningham (who I see we will play against at UNC). I think Sam Bruce was part of that crew and the only one that committed to Miami. Has Richt cleaned that up?

their coaching staff is the current staff at St Thomas...and Chad Wilson is at American Heritage.

Kid probably realized he has absolutely no shot at being a D1 bball player. Love for the game is one thing..securing your future is another. With that said, if we take Bonitto then I would be ****ed because why not take Abdullah? No way I would take Chatfield over Abdullah either. I think all these guys are in the same bucket and for some reason Richt/Kool/Diaz is passing on all of them.

i think he already had div 1 bball offers. Bonnito is considered light in the *** at 205-210....Abdullah weighs like 185 pds.

If Bonnito can show he is consistent with his play in space...we should offer him. He's about 6'3-6'4, Lengthy, with a frame to actually put on weight. Wilder is a guy that has shown the ability to make our 2 deep..Bonnito is 3 x the player Wilder is coming off the edge in my opinion..dont think he is close speed wise..but not much are. I think Bonnito likely runs in the 4.7 range which isnt bad for an incoming backer. No way i see him as a de at all here.

Last edited:
Kid probably realized he has absolutely no shot at being a D1 bball player. Love for the game is one thing..securing your future is another. With that said, if we take Bonitto then I would be ****ed because why not take Abdullah? No way I would take Chatfield over Abdullah either. I think all these guys are in the same bucket and for some reason Richt/Kool/Diaz is passing on all of them.

i think he already had div 1 bball offers. Bonnito is considered light in the *** at 205-210....Abdullah weighs like 185 pds.

If Bonnito can show he is consistent with his play in space...we should offer him. He's about 6'3-6'4, Lengthy, with a frame to actually put on weight. Wilder is a guy that has shown the ability to make our 2 deep..Bonnito is 3 x the player Wilder is coming off the edge in my opinion..dont think he is close speed wise..but not much are. I think Bonnito likely runs in the 4.8 range.

I agree. Bonitto looks like he hasn't even tried to add muscle or fill out his frame yet. Plus, watching some of bball clips, he clearly has the ability to play in space. He seems to be primarily a SG and plays on the perimeter.

If Bonnito can show he is consistent with his play in space...we should offer him. He's about 6'3-6'4, Lengthy, with a frame to actually put on weight. Wilder is a guy that has shown the ability to make our 2 deep..Bonnito is 3 x the player Wilder is coming off the edge in my opinion..dont think he is close speed wise..but not much are. I think Bonnito likely runs in the 4.8 range.

Didn't Wilder get timed at 4.89 in the 40 at a combine last year?

Advertisement
It is not that he doesnt have a shot of being a D1 bball player. Its that he isnt a high major one and he obviously is a high major football prospect. He is more committed than he ever has been to being a football player.

Miami and Florida are the 2 schools that if they want him can become a serious contender. Its about Miami getting involved.

Didn't Wilder get timed at 4.89 in the 40 at a combine last year?

yup.

But Wilder also ran on Carol City's 4x1 WHICH WERE PRETTY FAST so im guessing he was a little better than that number. Bonnito clocked a 4.71 this spring...which is pretty good.

If Bonnito can show he is consistent with his play in space...we should offer him. He's about 6'3-6'4, Lengthy, with a frame to actually put on weight. Wilder is a guy that has shown the ability to make our 2 deep..Bonnito is 3 x the player Wilder is coming off the edge in my opinion..dont think he is close speed wise..but not much are. I think Bonnito likely runs in the 4.7 range which isnt bad for an incoming backer. No way i see him as a de at all here.

Your LB/DE hybrid bandwagon is filling up quickly there my friend..so seeing that the coaches probably only want one MAYBE 2 with that spot..and lets say their #1 choice Joyner sticks with FSU..Who are the 2 you take? If there is only 1..who is the 1 out of this list..? Heard Pierre is playing like an animal this year in his own right.

Bonnito
Chatfield
Abdullah
A. Pierre

Your LB/DE hybrid bandwagon is filling up quickly there my friend..so seeing that the coaches probably only want one MAYBE 2 with that spot..and lets say their #1 choice Joyner sticks with FSU..Who are the 2 you take? If there is only 1..who is the 1 out of this list..? Heard Pierre is playing like an animal this year in his own right.

Bonnito
Chatfield
Abdullah
A. Pierre

Bonnito
Pierre
Chatfield
Abdullah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Bonnito
Chatfield
Abdullah
A. Pierre

Chatfield
Bonnito

Im not big on the other 2. (Pierre and Abdullah) Abdullah is too light for my liking. He may can play a rover spot somewhere.

Don't forget the possibility of Smith, Finley or Carter transitioning to WLB...

Jennings and Steed are your next set of ILBs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back