Nike The Opening Thread (ESPNU 9PMET) Tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still can't believe Spring hat trick'd his own state.

I understand doing it on NSD, but a year before you leave the state? Kid's going to hear a lot of **** his senior year.

That **** was just disrespectful. I live in Texas and you just don't do that to Texas.

Oregon attracts the type of attitude/talent that we used to pull from Texas - LaMichael James, Lache Seastrunk, Dontre Wilson (wait til ya'll see this guy the next couple years - ELECTRIC), Arrion Springs.... these guys are the same types of kids we used to pull from OOS and people with that type of game/attitude don't give a **** about no Mack Brown University of Texas.

Didnt Urban pull Dontre to OSU? I think he fell for the Percy Harvin Role pitch...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alpha Pro got shut out by the Field Generals with a final score of 27-0 (at least with 1 minute left in the game(. Why is that important you ask?

Because it means that Florida QB commit Will Grier and Ermon Lane did not connect for a single TD. Hopefully Lane realizes Grier is garbage and wants to play with Kaaya who people have been raving about all week, every single day.

Probably doesn't have much relevance but its worth throwing out there.

Grier 5-13 for 55 yards (not positive on the yardage) but either way he stunk it up

Oh and lastly his chinstrap is *** as ****

Advertisement
They need to give HBK some more face time so he can woo the other recruits.

Kid is doing all the right things.

I hope he keeps it up.

I understand doing it on NSD, but a year before you leave the state? Kid's going to hear a lot of **** his senior year.

That **** was just disrespectful. I live in Texas and you just don't do that to Texas.

Oregon attracts the type of attitude/talent that we used to pull from Texas - LaMichael James, Lache Seastrunk, Dontre Wilson (wait til ya'll see this guy the next couple years - ELECTRIC), Arrion Springs.... these guys are the same types of kids we used to pull from OOS and people with that type of game/attitude don't give a **** about no Mack Brown University of Texas.
Speaking of Oregon - these guys got a quick slap on the wrist by the NCAA for breaking the rules.

Why when our case has dragged out and hung over the entire university for 2 years?

not that i have heard anything about arrion springs, but you seem to be ignoring that both lamichael james and lache seastrunk were delivered by willie lyles, and that dontre wilson switched after chip kelly left, and the investigation became public (the deal was probably off).

what you really meant was we need to get back in the fold with the texas handlers.

Advertisement
Back