Nike The Opening Thread (ESPNU 9PMET) Tonight

Advertisement
I still can't believe Spring hat trick'd his own state.

I understand doing it on NSD, but a year before you leave the state? Kid's going to hear a lot of **** his senior year.

Advertisement
Vapor Carbon vs Super Bad 7 v 7 coming up after this commercial on ESPN U... D

#SuperBad
Johnnie Dixon
Demetrius Knox
Trevor Darling
Treon Harris

VS

#VaporCarbon
Joseph Yearby
Kentavious Street
Khairi Clark

LETS GOOOO!!!!

Lets see if Kaaya puts in ome recruiting work with 2014 RB Joe Mixon (since they are teamates on Apocalypse), who someone in another thread posted has a UM offer.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
#AlphaPro
Ermon Lane
Corey Holmes
Richard Yeargin III

VS

#FieldGenerals
Malachi Dupree
Braxton Berrios
Austin Roberts

this matchup coming up next ... kind of lame in terms of people we're recruiting honestly

Advertisement

I understand doing it on NSD, but a year before you leave the state? Kid's going to hear a lot of **** his senior year.

That **** was just disrespectful. I live in Texas and you just don't do that to Texas.

Advertisement

That **** was just disrespectful. I live in Texas and you just don't do that to Texas.

Oregon attracts the type of attitude/talent that we used to pull from Texas - LaMichael James, Lache Seastrunk, Dontre Wilson (wait til ya'll see this guy the next couple years - ELECTRIC), Arrion Springs.... these guys are the same types of kids we used to pull from OOS and people with that type of game/attitude don't give a **** about no Mack Brown University of Texas.

Advertisement
Back