Nike Opening Orlando

Advertisement
Sitkowski is a camp superstar. Let's see how does now that he's at IMG. I'm not sold on him.

I'm taking the approach of leaning optimistic towards him - kid has a lot of tools. The reason I'm not overly sold is his struggles at the HS level given his stats, or lackthereof. The thing is, we could look at how he does at IMG. But over there he's going to have nothing but high division 1 players around him as far as skill and line goes. So even then it's hard for me to get excited about this kid. At least we have Perry and Weldon along with Allison for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
After the 2018 class our WR and DB talent and depth should be about right....

Hoping Searels brings in another solid OL class, too. I think most are pretty happy with the 2017 OL class...

Pope
Hightower
Moore
Thompson
Wiggins

That could be a SCARY wide receiver class.

sitkowski is the best athlete of any of the QBs we're recruiting (give or take dorian thompson-robinson, but sitkowski is bigger) so i'm willing to roll the dice on him

Advertisement
If Jake Allen is your qb odds are your stats suck

Really has nothing to do with that. The QB that was throwing to him when he was a Sophomore was Jake Allen's back-up at Cardinal Gibbons and he's currently playing at Lehigh. (while Allen is headed to UF)

STA just didn't do a good job is distributing the ball.

[video]https://twitter.com/_ALLHANDS/status/833382156760186885[/video]

For anyone who is on the fence about whether Elijah Moore is a take

These people are ridiculous. Elijah is out there killing DB's today. Nobody can cover him.
He's got offers from everybody in the country for a reason. Him not being a "take" is laughable.

Dunno man, i'm sure Arthur Sitkapowski had outstanding stats in his sophomore year and everyone on this board hates the kid because he ***** the bed this year. Why is Elijah Moore any different? Recruiting is a "what have you don for me lately" world.

Who cares what this board says? Few people on this board know anything about these kids, they're just throwing **** against the wall. Ain't nobody on here an expert evaluator. I see strike-outs on here all the time. How 'bout the coaches who make millions of dollars to recruit these kids? I'd say their opinions hold a little more weight than some guy who's sitting on his couch and getting cheeto prints all over his laptop.

Why is Elijah Moore any different? Cause he's a WR. I'd like someone to explain to me how a WR magically gets substantially worse in less than a year. He was a Miami/Alabama/Florida caliber player his Sophomore year. Why wouldn't he be now?

And recruiting is not a "what have you done for me lately" world. I've seen tons of kids who's stats declined after receiving the bulk of their offers. Happens all the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back