Nike Opening Orlando

If Jake Allen is your qb odds are your stats suck

Really has nothing to do with that. The QB that was throwing to him when he was a Sophomore was Jake Allen's back-up at Cardinal Gibbons and he's currently playing at Lehigh. (while Allen is headed to UF)

STA just didn't do a good job is distributing the ball.

It's not really that, its that STA is big on seniority. They had senior 5 D1 receivers, including 3 going to high-level programs.

Harriot wasn't going to play Moore ahead of those guys, that just isn't how STA works (unless your a 5* like Grimes).

Moore will be their best WR this year and have a huge season, and the trolls and morons on here will look dumb yet again

Moore will have epic numbers this year. Bet on dat!!

Advertisement
pope will get his invite after the miami combine next weekend
Can he go to both?

no u were right, i was talking about the miami opening, and some players last year did both miami & orlando.

im just assuming he'll be doing the miami one too, and im also assuming he'll get his invite there

he did the orlando opening because the miami opening is the same time as a LV 7on7 tourney. It's honestly not that big of a deal. Pope will get an invite within the next two months w/ or w/o attending another camp

[TWEET]833415099465465857[/TWEET]

MARK POPE??????

This is for all of the porsters that have been shytting on EM and disrespecting him.

No Pope is surprising. Kid is a bonafide stud.

But hopefully Elijah opened up the eyes of some of the star and ranking whores on the board today.

[video]https://twitter.com/_ALLHANDS/status/833382156760186885[/video]

For anyone who is on the fence about whether Elijah Moore is a take

I dunno bruh. Those drills are tailor made for the WR. 1 on 1 jukes in the open field are not that difficult to pull off.

I wanna see him catch more than 9 balls in a season.

Fair point. I have no doubt he will put up huge numbers this year since he will be their 1st option, and won't have Jake Allen throwing him the ball.

HE CAUGHT 88 BALLS FOR 1200 YARDS HIS SOPHOMORE YEAR

Just curious because his tape from that year seemed to be against JV. Was that JV?

It was against the same schools that we recruit and have prospects from. It's 8A football. Flanagan, Miramar, Cypress Bay, Plantation, South Plantation, etc. He makes people look JV.

Advertisement
If Jake Allen is your qb odds are your stats suck

Really has nothing to do with that. The QB that was throwing to him when he was a Sophomore was Jake Allen's back-up at Cardinal Gibbons and he's currently playing at Lehigh. (while Allen is headed to UF)

STA just didn't do a good job is distributing the ball.

It's not really that, its that STA is big on seniority. They had senior 5 D1 receivers, including 3 going to high-level programs.

Harriot wasn't going to play Moore ahead of those guys, that just isn't how STA works (unless your a 5* like Grimes).

Moore will be their best WR this year and have a huge season, and the trolls and morons on here will look dumb yet again

Moore will have epic numbers this year. Bet on dat!!

No he won't. He had epic numbers his 10th grade year. STA has too many guys to spread the ball to. He'll have mediocre numbers. I'm guessing 30-40 catches.

Advertisement
I dunno bruh. Those drills are tailor made for the WR. 1 on 1 jukes in the open field are not that difficult to pull off.

I wanna see him catch more than 9 balls in a season.

Fair point. I have no doubt he will put up huge numbers this year since he will be their 1st option, and won't have Jake Allen throwing him the ball.

HE CAUGHT 88 BALLS FOR 1200 YARDS HIS SOPHOMORE YEAR

Just curious because his tape from that year seemed to be against JV. Was that JV?

See, this is what I was curious about. Western has a few tough teams on their schedule, but frankly they were getting blown out that year. A lot of the guys on that highlight film looked pretty small to me and obviously I'm not the only one who thinks this. Of course I could be wrong, but I've watched it multiple times and the overall size of the defenses doesn't look quite right for supposed top competition. I realize not every DB is going to be prototypical size, but it seems to be more than that.

Coach Macho, any explanation? I'm not being facetious, because you seem to have ties down there so I'm just curious.

They had one of the top offenses in Broward. They were losing games cause they couldn't stop anybody. They played 8A football. Miramar, South Plantation, Plantation, Cypress Bay, Flanagan, etc.

What difference would the size of the DB's make? He's not out-jumping them, he's blowing by them.

You guys do realize that all of his offers were extended based on that same film that you guys are questioning, right?

He's got a Bama offer but he's a questionable take for some guys on CIS. lol

You think he could commit to bama right now?

He has a commitable offer.

No stop it

You're right bro. They just gave him a tease offer. If he calls right now and wants to commit they're gonna tell him they were just kidding.

I think that's how it exactly would go.

He's got a Bama offer but he's a questionable take for some guys on CIS. lol

No stop it

You're right bro. They just gave him a tease offer. If he calls right now and wants to commit they're gonna tell him they were just kidding.

Yeah like we never seen coaches offer kids before and then when they try to commit they can't. That has never happen.

Advertisement
Why the fvck is Hightower considering that abortion that is Old ****? They are about to get the **** death penalty, and they've proven to suck. Freeze is gonna get fired.

Who the fvck is advising this kid? Old ****? WTF!?

No stop it

Yeah like we never seen coaches offer kids before and then when they try to commit they can't. That has never happen.

Yeah, d!ck, later in the process when their classes are filling up. Why would they waste time offering him if they didn't want him?

Why the fvck is Hightower considering that abortion that is Old ****? They are about to get the **** death penalty, and they've proven to suck. Freeze is gonna get fired.

Who the fvck is advising this kid? Old ****? WTF!?

His broker Keyshawn..?

Advertisement
Will be very interesting when the results get posted... can't wait!

https://www.theopening.com/2017-orlando-results

giphy.gif

[video]https://twitter.com/_ALLHANDS/status/833382156760186885[/video]

For anyone who is on the fence about whether Elijah Moore is a take

Thought i was going to see a real route and moves....something you would actually see in a real game. Kid is quick but watching these clips is like watch AAU basketball.

Advertisement
Back