Nike Opening Orlando

Advertisement
Fresh off their Junior Day experience at Miami, Mark Pope and Warren Thompson arrive sporting Gators gear.

Artur Sitkowski arrives sporting FSU gear.

Miami is an adidas school, probably banned from The Opening.

Didn't think about that....there may be something to this. But regardless...Pope can do whatever he wants to troll the Gates. In fact I would encourage him to troll them as much as possible while undermining their class in the background.

Pete says Pope comin' - that's all I need to know

Advertisement
Saw Pope measured at 6' 1" 175. Anyone have other early numbers?

Advertisement
Allegedly Sitkowski didnt exactly have a great performance, was not listed in the top5, was listed in the 'also flashed in some reps'........

Allegedly Sitkowski didnt exactly have a great performance, was not listed in the top5, was listed in the 'also flashed in some reps'........
Stop the dramatic posts
This is what Steve wiltfrog said...

Elite 11 QBs I liked
1. Joe Milton
2. Justin Fields
3. Michael Penix
4. Carter Bradley
Artur Sitkowski, Zack Annexstad, Joey Gatewood also flashed on reps.

Advertisement
Stop the dramatic posts

Elite 11 QBs I liked
1. Joe Milton
2. Justin Fields
3. Michael Penix
4. Carter Bradley
What dramatics? He didnt finish in the top 5. He was listed in the category I mentioned. What the fvck is wrong with you?

Stop the dramatic posts

Elite 11 QBs I liked
1. Joe Milton
2. Justin Fields
3. Michael Penix
4. Carter Bradley
What dramatics? He didnt finish in the top 5. He was listed in the category I mentioned. What the fvck is wrong with you?

They just started position drills.

Stop the dramatic posts

Elite 11 QBs I liked
1. Joe Milton
2. Justin Fields
3. Michael Penix
4. Carter Bradley

That's a top 4 , ain't no top 5 bih, he listed sitkowski as the first qb on flashed on reps in the next column. It doesn't really matter sitkowski will look raw because he didn't play in a traditional offense like the other qbs. As he go through 7on7s and get to play with real d1 talent he will do very well. He has all the tools you are looking for in a qb. Personally I like Milton and sitkowski as 1A and 1B

Advertisement
I stopped paying attention to what a kid wears. These kids have so much free clothes they wanna use and before they choose a school and only wear that school's stuff they might just wanna wear other schools' free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
unfortunately toof won't be winning more of these fake sec east titles that keep him in place, this dude is the new golden

Advertisement
Back