Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
Absolutely hideous

Lol; this was THEE shoe back in the day. This was rocked by Marshall Faulk. I had these bad boys in cleats and u couldnā€™t tell me chit.....rocking these and Deionā€™s Diamond Turfs??? Lol.

These, The Gloves, Dan Marinoā€™s Speed Turf Max....man, as a kid these were the chits and grown men are going buck crazy over them b/c of the nostalgic feel. ****, I just picked up Bo Jacksonā€™s Trainers (paid way more than I should)

Lol; this was THEE shoe back in the day. This was rocked by Marshall Faulk. I had these bad boys in cleats and u couldnā€™t tell me chit.....rocking these and Deionā€™s Diamond Turfs??? Lol.

These, The Gloves, Dan Marinoā€™s Speed Turf Max....man, as a kid these were the chits and grown men are going buck crazy over them b/c of the nostalgic feel. ****, I just picked up Bo Jacksonā€™s Trainers (paid way more than I should)

I got those Bo jacks when they came out a couple years ago Iā€™ve only worn them 3 times lol.

I got those Bo jacks when they came out a couple years ago Iā€™ve only worn them 3 times lol.

Better than me! Lol; I havenā€™t worn them at all, pimp. Lol. I wanted them so bad back in the day, but momā€™s being assisted by the government back then, couldnā€™t touch them. I bought them, like you, a couple yrs ago, and now I donā€™t even want them remotely dirty. Lol.

Edit: I bought the Trainer SC 3 a couple of years ago, and got the Trainer Max off EBay a couple days ago. Waiting for those to be shipped

Better than me! Lol; I havenā€™t worn them at all, pimp. Lol. I wanted them so bad back in the day, but momā€™s being assisted by the government back then, couldnā€™t touch them. I bought them, like you, a couple yrs ago, and now I donā€™t even want them remotely dirty. Lol.

Edit: I bought the Trainer SC 3 a couple of years ago, and got the Trainer Max off EBay a couple days ago. Waiting for those to be shipped

I know all about that food stamp life, my mom could only afford one pair of shoes every school year. Now I got over 120 pairs lol.

Advertisement
Just gonna set this link here......................................................enjoy.

We all know Nike dominate the industry. The powerful umbrella of Nike/Converse/Jordan will not be toppled, especially as they link with famous designers or fashion houses.

There was a rumor that Nike was close to buying out UA a couple years ago as they struggled, but they bet on themselves. That might be on the table again, as Steph is not selling units, and a lot of UA gear is found at stores like Kohlā€™s, JC Penny, and Macyā€˜s Athletic Sections.

These shoes bring back memories, though. Sheesh.

Advertisement
The SBā€™s r blazing hot right now.

You have no idea

Have another offer for Nike Sb Jedi, bought for 400 and the offer is for 1300
Another pair bought for 320 offer for 1200

Read Travis Scott/Kylie Jenner are the reason, Jenner worse some Nike Sb cherry on an instagram post few months ago and they blew up, I think pair sold in 2018 for 180 and now 2200

@Rellyrell ...I've been rocking these for over a month.....Comfort isn't the word....Nike Renew....
20200229_135332(1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back