Nik Bonnito-UM recruitment ramping up again?

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
[TWEET]920280709209776129[/TWEET]

Apparently watched the game and then met privately with Diaz and Kool. Another possible late addition?

Advertisement
Aw **** yeah. He's been a BEAST for STA. Would do work here as either a LB or DE. Sign this kid. Get off is ELITE!!!

Advertisement
I think this kid would be a nice addition, he could be a hybrid LB/DE.. The kid has shined all season long and Miami just needs to go all out for him!! Make a statement, show that Miami is going after all local studs even IF we don't get them, our Canes are still in hot pursuit..

Advertisement
Glad we finally are looking around and are not putting all our eggs in the PJoyner basket.

Lol. Did you really think this coaching staff was asleep at the switch in the recruiting game? C'mon man, this group ain't Golden and co.

I’ve been saying this kid is perfect for that Viper position the coaches talk about...he does a similar role for STA. He’s having a great Senior season for them and he’s got 49 total tackles, 7 TFL, and five sacks through 6 games

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this kid is perfect for that Viper position the coaches talk about...he does a similar role for STA. He’s having a great Senior season for them and he’s got 49 total tackles, 7 TFL, and five sacks through 6 games

Like Pete always says, the staff rewards you if you have a monster senior season. Those stats speak for themselves.

STA is one of the schools we need to surround with a wall and own. They supply life blood to schools like OSU we need to cut off. With an alum like Playmaker, that should not happen. He need to move his rear back home and start coaching over there.

Like Pete always says, the staff rewards you if you have a monster senior season. Those stats speak for themselves.

Oh btw, he also has 2 picks lol...that’s for the folks that think he can’t play LB

Advertisement
If Loserville is our competition for this kid, a defensive player, Miami is his best option.

If it was your kid, who would you rather have him play for, assuming everything else is equal, a man like this:

1DB8CCAC-23A8-4029-BFEE-F40F343B32AE.jpg

or a man like this:

8C03D99A-EE63-4551-BAD5-1A8B75730391.jpg

with this biography:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/1/9/5288648/bobby-petrino-louisville-scandal-timeline

Bonitto's highlights against Deerfield Beach from a week ago

[HUDL]video/3/5430079/59db7f640dca5811f03c65dd[/HUDL]

Louisville changed their DC and now their defense is one of the worse defenses is CFB. They gave up like 42 points to Boston College.

Give me Bonnito and Joyner at LB and I'll feel much, much better about this LB class. Both are speedy hybrid LB built for Manny's defense. Manny must of realized on those GT pitches we don't have the sideline to sideline speed to chase it down every play at LB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back