Night games and Raising Canes

McGahee2TheHouse

All-American
Premium
Are the reason we sucked.

AKuperstein
UM source says Golden emailed staff, gave them weekend off because "it's been a long year & everyone is beat down from having 9 night games"
12/4/14 12:55 PM

AKuperstein
Golden's email to staff also cited compliance and Raising Canes videos as reasons players may have struggled this yr--according to source
12/4/14 1:01 PM

Advertisement
This is who the elitists that run the university want running their most significant marketing entity.

I'm laughing so hard.....I'm laughing.......I'm.....crying.

This is the softest, weakest, most loser mentality coach in ANY sport we have ever had.

Advertisement
Advertisement

AKuperstein
UM source says Golden emailed staff, gave them weekend off because "it's been a long year & everyone is beat down from having 9 night games"

AKuperstein
Golden's email to staff also cited compliance and Raising Canes videos as reasons players may have struggled this yr--according to source

So Carter was the problem? Got it. Problem solved then. If I could say what I really wanted to say........

"We got to have noon games Joe"
"players cant focus on games when there are making videos Joe"
" you know, its a process"

DHucks:

This man and this university essentially blaming things like your sons amazing experience on a 6-6 record is borderline criminal. Shows the kind of character Al really has.

Advertisement

AKuperstein

AKuperstein

So Carter was the problem? Got it. Problem solved then. If I could say what I really wanted to say........
Go ahead and say it. Or PM me if your are that worried.

I'm laughing so hard.....I'm laughing.......I'm.....crying.

This is the softest, weakest, most loser mentality coach in ANY sport we have ever had.

This pretty much sums it up perfectly.

This source has to be trolling us, no way a man can be so pussified.

Advertisement
Really messed up that this dude could stoop that low. Really hoping everything is going well with carter, yourself and the rest of your family.

AKuperstein

AKuperstein

Don't know about Raising Canes, but he definitely said the night games thing per someone who saw the email.

AKuperstein

AKuperstein

Go ahead and say it. Or PM me if your are that worried.

I've kept it together this long, won't throw it away now. That tweet says a lot to me. I could be reaching, but just looking at it on the surface, I'm not happy about that not one iota.

Put it this way, if that's truly how he feels, it would explain a lot.

Just when you thought Golden couldn't be a bigger joke, he finds a way.

Yet, our administration just sits there while he burns the program to the ground. ******* ostriches.

Advertisement
Back