Night games and Raising Canes

I apologize for supporting this ***** brah

I didn't even necessarily support him as much as I supported the thought that things hopefully could get better because I understood what a step back could Mean and I simply just want to watch the Miami Hurricanes win football games...but **** this ***** man. For real

**** you and the rest of you golden girls. Request self banishment for 3 months in Thunder dome, then we can talk.

What...you thought that was a plea to be friends? Lmfao

Suck my ****...

Step left...

Sorry I don't align myself with known **** suckers... You have shown numerous times your football acumen is non-existent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's amazing how fast that story disappeared from CBSmiami. It was going viral. Google the headline.

Lolz, amazing how fast they respond to this

Responding to a request for comment from the Post, a UM Athletics spokesperson called the tweets “ridiculous.”

The spokesperson said Golden gave players this weekend off – via text message – to “rest, get healthy and focus on academics” with finals approaching.
However, staff members are still on the clock. UM is hosting several recruits on official visits this weekend, and coaches have been recruiting on and off campus all week.

“There have been no emails regarding anything said in his tweets,” the spokesperson said, adding that “the suggestion that Raising Canes has anything to do with losses” was “ludicrous, patently false…the idea that is was suggested is ridiculous.”

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...ports-over-al-goldens-email-to-staff-members/

Lolz, amazing how fast they respond to this

Responding to a request for comment from the Post, a UM Athletics spokesperson called the tweets “ridiculous.”

The spokesperson said Golden gave players this weekend off – via text message – to “rest, get healthy and focus on academics” with finals approaching.
However, staff members are still on the clock. UM is hosting several recruits on official visits this weekend, and coaches have been recruiting on and off campus all week.

“There have been no emails regarding anything said in his tweets,” the spokesperson said, adding that “the suggestion that Raising Canes has anything to do with losses” was “ludicrous, patently false…the idea that is was suggested is ridiculous.”

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...ports-over-al-goldens-email-to-staff-members/

LMAO at their pathetic attempt at damage control.

Golden specifically used playing too many night games as a pathetic excuse in a post-game presser early in the season. Both DMoney and Pete have said the night games excuse was in the message that was sent. They're far more reliable than any BS the administration is trying to feed the fan base it clearly despises so much.

This administration hates Miami football and the die-hard fans who refuse to accept mediocrity and ridiculous PR spin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM is so quick to respond to anything that damages it's image. Can't acknowledge the football teams issue for 11 years though.

UM is so quick to respond to anything that damages it's image. Can't acknowledge the football teams issue for 11 years though.
I said it in another thread. The BOT members can't stand it when they go to ****tail parties and their Ivy League friends run down UM for off the field stuff. That's all it is. That's why they trumpet the US News and World Report college listing every year, as if it's the end all, be all, of assessing a college's worth.

Advertisement
I said it in another thread. The BOT members can't stand it when they go to ****tail parties and their Ivy League friends run down UM for off the field stuff. That's all it is. That's why they trumpet the US News and World Report college listing every year, as if it's the end all, be all, of assessing a college's worth.

Yup. Totally on point.

Yup. Totally on point.

i thought u lost Mod duties after ur ridiculous senior day bull**** bout the memphis transfer

Winning solves everything and if UM BOT starts showing their ****tail party friends a nice new championship ring that will end the discussion.

Advertisement
All this does is reinforce what was seen in 2011. The man is a soft, female shoulder'd bich with small wrist who is all talk. His football acumen is far below what a coach here should be. He's mentally weak. Has this **** ever done a post game interview without makeup?

He's complained about night games in press conferences. He tried to say our schedule was tough and everyone was talking about it cause of all the night games.

I don't know if he believes his BS but my god it's embarrassing to hear a man complain so frequently. Man up you *****

I said it in another thread. The BOT members can't stand it when they go to ****tail parties and their Ivy League friends run down UM for off the field stuff. That's all it is. That's why they trumpet the US News and World Report college listing every year, as if anyone is actually impressed by being ranked 48th.

FIFY.

School is delusional about it's academic "prowess". UF is tied with us now, and with the exception of one or two years, has been a better academic school throughout history. But they have NO ISSUE fielding a competitve program. OSU, Clemson, aTm, are all hovering around where we are. We don't even belong in in a category with half the schools in our own division academically.

Advertisement
He's complained about night games in press conferences. He tried to say our schedule was tough and everyone was talking about it cause of all the night games.

I don't know if he believes his BS but my god it's embarrassing to hear a man complain so frequently. Man up you ****

#### him! We always played night games in the old days. No excuse at all. What a pu$$y!

All the games took a toll on my liver. I'm like that song "habits". 'I stay high all the time, to keep it off my mind, woohoo woohoo'

bF1xnht.jpg

I'm surprised some of these former players don't storm Hecht and beat the **** out of Golden.

Tarnishing what they built.

From anytime, anywhere, any place to night games are really hard. WTF happened to our program
Golden and No D find a restaurant menu to go over, anywhere, anytime. That's what they do at halftimes

Advertisement
Back