Night game for GT on 10/7

Advertisement
Shalala and James announced it as a white out. Our fans wore white. The gators came out of the locker room wearing white. Clown stuff from the athletic department. Same will happen against Clemson

Incorrect. There was a good reason for it to be a white out, regardless of whatever uniform UFagg was wearing. For months, the entire fanbase, the school, the athletic department, anybody in South Florida, kept hearing how it was going to be practically 50/50 Miami/Florida fans.

I knew that was untrue, and so did anybody that knows anything down here.

So had we worn orange as fans, we would’ve blended in with the turds, and that would have really made their stupid and false arguments harder to refute. visually, white would contrast the best versus blue or orange. None of their fans were wearing white by the way.

It was a way to show that it was mostly Miami fans - I was at the game, and I know, it was mostly white shirts. May be a couple or a few thousand orange shirts, but it was basically 85% Miami fans. Unlike the entire ******* press corps and everybody else that thought it was going to be 50-50 or even more **** fans.

Doesn't GT wear Colors on the Road, and white at home? At least they used to.

Advertisement
Didn’t we do a “white out” for the home game against UF back under Golden but still wore orange??

They had 850 combos at Oregon, and he's trippin over one black set?? Smh.
That was Oregon and all the crazy combos are part of the Duck culture. Miami is his alma mater and he may have strong opinions about how we should look on game day. It's a new world though and the kids are all about changing those uniforms up and rockin the alternates so who knows where Mario stands.

Advertisement
These are the types of games in years past we have a letdown. Previous years we are probably 2-2 or even 3-1 but we looked like crap against an inferior team the previous week and haven’t really beaten anybody.

Fans don’t show up because there’s not much to be excited about. Offense looks meh. Defense looks bad. It’s a 12pm game. Against another meh team.

Canes are favored by 3.5 but end up losing 28-24 and the slide begins.

But this year feels different. 4-0. Night game at home. We’ve looked really really really friggin good. Pack the rock and we have a legitimate intimidating atmosphere against a team that was probably expecting a noon kickoff with 25k in attendance before the season started.

Show up Canes fans!

Incorrect. There was a good reason for it to be a white out, regardless of whatever uniform UFagg was wearing. For months, the entire fanbase, the school, the athletic department, anybody in South Florida, kept hearing how it was going to be practically 50/50 Miami/Florida fans.

I knew that was untrue, and so did anybody that knows anything down here.

So had we worn orange as fans, we would’ve blended in with the turds, and that would have really made their stupid and false arguments harder to refute. visually, white would contrast the best versus blue or orange. None of their fans were wearing white by the way.

It was a way to show that it was mostly Miami fans - I was at the game, and I know, it was mostly white shirts. May be a couple or a few thousand orange shirts, but it was basically 85% Miami fans. Unlike the entire ******* press corps and everybody else that thought it was going to be 50-50 or even more **** fans.
Good info. Didn’t know that. Agreed Miami fans came out in big numbers for that wild noon kickoff.

Advertisement
If you’re a REAL Canes fan nothing trumps our team playing at Hard Rock. Soccer - paint drying.

Again...if BEFORE THE UM-GATECH TIME WAS ANNOUNCED...you dropped hundreds (thousands?) of dollars for Messi tix for the fam (and/or matching Gucci shirts), you might just choose to skip the UM-GaTech game and get prepared for Clemson.

Advertisement
feel free to read it again. I said the brand matters to recruits more than what color we're wearing on Saturdays.

to add to what I said, notable posters here have stated in recent history that Miami has lost out on recruits recently bc we're not a Nike school...
How many 5 stars has Alabama lost out on because they wear the same old uniforms every week?

If Louisville keeps winning which they probably will cause their schedule is garbage, then that may be a prime time game if we do our part.

That was Oregon and all the crazy combos are part of the Duck culture. Miami is his alma mater and he may have strong opinions about how we should look on game day. It's a new world though and the kids are all about changing those uniforms up and rockin the alternates so who knows where Mario stands.
The underrated point is that Mario never wore those crazy Duck uniforms as a player.

Lousiville - 94th ranked passing yards allowed: gave up 313 - rush D 44th: gave up 175 (2 turn overs to UL's 1)
Ole Miss- 67th ranked passing yards allowed: gave up 307 - rush D 57th: gave up 167 (0 turnovers for both teams)
Wake - 73rd ranked passing yards allowed: gave up 222 - rush D 37th: gave up 158 (5 turn-overs gave GT the game)

Besides for the Wake game, they don't get many penalties called on them and they don't tend to turn the ball over much.

Advertisement
Back