Night game for GT on 10/7

Advertisement
Alot of ppl underestimating GT.
Are they though? GT should be quite improved from last season due to the new HC bringing them out of the stone-age offense wise but that's not asking much to improve upon 5 wins. I don't see anyone expecting a Temple-like blowout.

They played Ole Miss (who should is close-ish talent wise to us) and it wasn't particularly close. ESPN (not the most accurate by far but gives a general ballpark) give us an 88.5% matchup predictor. This game while not necessarily being a blowout should be a comfortable win think 38-24 type game (not a prediction but just giving an analogy).

I do agree that this game will definitely go a long way in seeing who we are this season though. For the past decade seemingly middle to bottom of the road ACC teams that should be comfortable wins have always been nail-biters that we seem to have a 50/50 win percentage.

In my opinion, we just need the W. Put up 30+ points and stay healthy and I'll be happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do agree that this game will definitely go a long way in seeing who we are this season though.

This. If Miami comes out and dominates it will tell you a lot about this team. If Miami wins but struggles I would have cause for concern. They have a massive weakness that is a massive strength for us. We should dominate.

Over. I think 53k
IMG_8758.png

Advertisement
Little birdie told me Miami (important figures of the program want this) will be looking like Miami again only more consistently. Not saying we don’t ever rock an alternative uniforms but the majority of the season will be Orange/White no matter where we play.
Old school...just like our Coach....

Advertisement
Not leaked. There was an email sent to all of the season ticket holders a while back announcing this and other game specifics. I would be blown away if the Canes wore white at home, but you'd sort of expect to see the team wearing the Storm Trooper Uni's if the fans are doing a white out. To me that would suck as Clemson would be wearing their home orange tops. Only UM could do stupid Big Ten **** like this. :ohlord:
See Florida game 2013

Advertisement
Back