Nigel Knott 2016 CB

Advertisement
Free trip ... not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe. Too late in the recruiting season to do it.

High profile kids always came to Miami in January. Free trip in warm weather. I believe Richt may snag a few where, in the past, all the kids did was ask Al for directions to South Beach.

Advertisement
Seantrel, latwan anderson, corn, and Griffin were all 4 star guys or higher that we got real late when none of us had them on our radar or thought we had a legit chance. I'll also even throw in tracy because at this time during his recruitment he was all FL and Miami was a pipe dream for him. Not saying by any means that Knott or any of these big names taking a visit will end up here, just showing that it isn't unprecedented for it to happen. And lets be real Richt is a better closer than randy or golden ever dreamed of.

Yall still stuck in the golden years with the free trip crap, its the richt years now so until he pulls a golden by not getting kids let the free trip crap go out the window

Seantrel, latwan anderson, corn, and Griffin were all 4 star guys or higher that we got real late when none of us had them on our radar or thought we had a legit chance. I'll also even throw in tracy because at this time during his recruitment he was all FL and Miami was a pipe dream for him. Not saying by any means that Knott or any of these big names taking a visit will end up here, just showing that it isn't unprecedented for it to happen. And lets be real Richt is a better closer than randy or golden ever dreamed of.

You really wanna use latwan Anderson as an example?

Kid might be the best athlete in this years class.

Rich's big influence on kids and parents is his religious belief's, so if Knott and his family are big into religion, who knows what could happen.

Advertisement
If he wants to visit you ******* take it. Is it a free trip? Maybe it maybe its legit interest because I know he didn't have interest in a visit until Right came so I say give it a shot

I'll be honest. I was not super impressed by anything but his 40 time. His competition looked terrible. He is fast, thats for sure. His picks were punt returns. I did not see anything there on the defensive side of the ball that blew me away. Is he from sofla? I get a bit worried when a kids highlights include 7v7. Thought there is some translation, there is no replacement for wearing equipment and still dominating. Especially for quarterbacks. When you do not have to find windows to throw in, and as a Cb is hard to cover forever. Its just not the same.... But hey with our situation at cb we should be trying to get someone thats for sure!

He was a 5 star we got really late when noone thought we had a chance. Not talking about how much he **** the bed lol.

he is from madison ms but attends germantown which is still in madison but they had to redistrict the city the competition is good but not great they play good teams like clinton high school who have athletes one in particular is cam akers who is a stud and committed alabama.(2017) but the other teams they play have like one or two guys on it that could play d1 ball striaght out of hs in my opinion but any way kid is the goods was hurt most of this year but last yr he had over 100 tackles and 4 ints. he did have some interest early on but i doubt its still high would love to have him tho. By the way im from ms but die hard canes fanatic have seen him play and thats how i know just thought i would share

Advertisement

He was a 5 star we got really late when noone thought we had a chance. Not talking about how much he **** the bed lol.
Point is you are correct. Lots of free trips but who gives a ****? People here act like they pay for it.

Bring em in no matter what unless they are here to actively recruit against us.

Point is you are correct. Lots of free trips but who gives a ****? People here act like they pay for it.

Bring em in no matter what unless they are here to actively recruit against us.

Free trip
Gone
Lock
No chance

Short answers commonly used by posters that have zero clue, but have the need for something to post.

It is a lot easier to get a recruit to want to commit to 4 years at a school by actually getting them to campus. Get them to campus, see what happens.

Another yearly headache of recruiting - worrying about the numbers -- every ******* year people worry, every ******* year it works out.

Advertisement
he is from madison ms but attends germantown which is still in madison but they had to redistrict the city the competition is good but not great they play good teams like clinton high school who have athletes one in particular is cam akers who is a stud and committed alabama.(2017) but the other teams they play have like one or two guys on it that could play d1 ball striaght out of hs in my opinion but any way kid is the goods was hurt most of this year but last yr he had over 100 tackles and 4 ints. he did have some interest early on but i doubt its still high would love to have him tho. By the way im from ms but die hard canes fanatic have seen him play and thats how i know just thought i would share

Thanks for the insight homeboy! But may I ask, are afraid of punctuation?

Yea I think many of us still having lingering effects of Goldenidiotitis and find it difficult we can flip or secure a top player(s) this late in the game. I understand it, but I think CMR brings a real recruiting dynamic to the game we haven't seen in some time. Confident CMR will secure some top talent not previously considering the U.

I don't expect him to flip many this year but our 17 class will be ten times better with Richt

Advertisement
Back