Nigel Bethel

as long as chad is still firm and these BTW shenanigans don't lose us walton, jackson and bethel can go kick rocks for all i care

You're nuts

If C Thomas is the best DE in South Florida then Jackson is 2nd.

And Jackson has only played ball for a year or so I believe.

Bethel and Walton are studs too

Advertisement
This is simply ridiculous. No loyalty, no respect, no knowledge of what commitment means...

Gotta love recruiting!

Some of you are so immature. Telling the kid to kick rocks. Real mature. He's not a focal point of a class but he's a good player and I'd love to have him.

I'd love to have him, too. But if he is just holding a spot here until UGA offers, then I don't have any problem with us taking Dowels and watching Nigel line up a bunch of rocks and kicking them.

Advertisement
I know a CB that is better than Bethel and wouldn't be playing these games if he had a Miami offer.

Just sayin.

lol

If Corch Al was a boss he'd tell Bethel "if you're looking we're looking" and grab Dowells.

tried that with Kirkland last year, didn't work. So twice with BTW, what if it cost us a relationship with the best team in the nation…Walton, Chad, Jackson…?

That's a load of crap on Kirkland. No one really knows what the truth is on that, but I'm pretty sure Kirkland was playing us the whole time. Pretty sure Coley exposed his ruse when he got here from fsu.

So, this is a totally different situation than Kirkland. UM needs to protect UM's interests and not be worried about sucking everyone's *** and being left at the altar looking like cuckold jizzmops like we did last year at the end with all those dudes who played us.

If Walton, Chad and Jackson are UM men, then they certainly won't be swayed by us telling Bethel that he needs to pick a side. It's getting toward the end, and we can't be left holding our ****s again like last year because we're trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. How about if he strings us along and then decides to be a Bulldog at the end and we missed out on a guy like Dowells who is probably better and would love to be here?

Advertisement
Some of you are so immature. Telling the kid to kick rocks. Real mature. He's not a focal point of a class but he's a good player and I'd love to have him.

He better get to kicking.

So WHAT IF he actually stays committed? Will you be mad that he's here?

Depends on how many rocks he kicks into your face.

Soooooooooooooooo sensitive, didn't know a 17 year old could get you so emotional

He better get to kicking.

So WHAT IF he actually stays committed? Will you be mad that he's here?

Depends on how many rocks he kicks into your face.

Soooooooooooooooo sensitive, didn't know a 17 year old could get you so emotional

We'll see who's crying after you get a pebble lodged in your eye socket.

Advertisement
These are the type of kids we need to get back to being elite. I trust Al will let them know and do all he can. With that said, if he wants to go to UGA, he wants to go to UGA. Nothing can be done. Peace out homey.

That's all I'm saying. We'd love to have Nigel at Miami, but if he's just taking up a spot on our board while waiting to go elsewhere, let's get on Dowels or another corner now so we're not left with our ****s in our hands on signing day. Also, it will give us time to lay out the boulders for him to punt.

Advertisement
Dont think we need to go overboard here telling Bethel to kick rocks. At the end of the day, he's a kid we would rather have than not, but he's not a "must get".

I'm hoping he's just wanting to puff his chest about having sec offers but is all about signing with us

Y'all are real quick to turn your back on a kid especially one who's considered one of the best cover corners in the state. Y'all should be used to the SoFla recruiting drama by now.

Also, I'd say hes built up enough good karma to have his fun. Nothing to see here.

From not even a month ago.
@_NigelBethel: "Heard we got another canes commit! Y'all better join now! Cause it's gone be crazy, once we get to Gables."

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/58995-Nigel-s-Tweet?highlight=bethel

From November
105.jpg

Advertisement
Back