Nigel Bethel

Golden fired Harris and Harris is tight with Shannon. I don't understand how people found it hard to believe that he was going to steer kids away from here.

Advertisement
Golden fired Harris and Harris is tight with Shannon. I don't understand how people found it hard to believe that he was going to steer kids away from here.

Too many naive motherfckers on here. Pete must have told them Lice was cool, so they buy it.

For those of you who played D1 college football. Would you really let your coach dictate where you go?

Shannon got 1 kid, who we embarrassed. He didn't get Matt Thomas, Matt was not even considering Arkansas.

Advertisement
Chad Thomas will soon wrap his long arm around Corch Al's shoulder as if he's going to console him. Then, he'll reach into his pocket with his other hand and pull out his new CD and shove it down Corch Al's throat while Bethel and Jackson start laying boots to Corch Al.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Franchise again."

Mods y'all need to start deleting these threads on here. It's starting to get ridiculous. First it was cooks grandma and y'all let people put out wild accusations about that ordeal and then now every time a kids seem to be wavering what people like to throw around "street agents" are involved. Step up to the plate man. Canesinsight is the best canes board out there but it's getting annoying with these erroneous threads lately...... Y'all know our recruits read the board so do something about it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nigel Bethel II ‏@_NigelBethel 14m
For the message that tweet wasn't for Miami fans that was for everybody telling me what school I should goto

Advertisement
"I'm still a Miami commitment," he said, saying the chance he winds up at Miami "is about 80 percent."

From Rivals...

That rivals article on Bethel is depressing....

Basically if UGA offers, he's gone.

Advertisement
That rivals article on Bethel is depressing....

Basically if UGA offers, he's gone.

Just like Arrion Springs earlier with UM? He said if UM offered him that he was a lock to either us or Oregon and a month after we offered we had 0 chance and he never visited. Some kids just want more offers

You guys act shocked... Did any of you follow last years recruiting? Part 2. Granny's looking for handouts, BTW kids pulling complete 180s, Name tag babies.. Nothing new here

Great, I love it when kids go from committed and throwing up the U, to asking for offers from other programs and being "80%" but "still committed".

I guess there is always the possibility that these kids are trying to create some drama for a "big annoucement", but they are playing with fire IMO.

Advertisement
Back