Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
He's not leaving these kids just want to enjoy the process. Quit following these **** twitter accounts!

WELL, WELL, WELL.......I just had a thread I started about the situation with this school locked. I got negged to death. Nobody wants to listen UNTIL IT GETS REAL.

i know people don't wanna hear it about ice harris but i don't know seems kinda fishy that the day one guy decommits the other just starts rattling on about how he loves UGA and starts tweeting out these "gotta do whats best for me" cryptic messages...and before people start with the whole "it's twitter, kids tweet anything" y'all were saying the same thing about d jackson and BOOM

Advertisement
WELL, WELL, WELL.......I just had a thread I started about the situation with this school locked. I got negged to death. Nobody wants to listen UNTIL IT GETS REAL.

So instead of saying something might happen why dont you tell us what you know??? Quit playing games and spill it lets see how accurate you are

i know people don't wanna hear it about ice harris but i don't know seems kinda fishy that the day one guy decommits the other just starts rattling on about how he loves UGA and starts tweeting out these "gotta do whats best for me" cryptic messages...and before people start with the whole "it's twitter, kids tweet anything" y'all were saying the same thing about d jackson and BOOM

Kaaya was saying the same thing. Ice Harris and Kaaya family working together hmmm

205.gif

Ahhh Booker T... the gift that keeps on giving

///Mood today is a complete 180 from like 4 days ago.. crazy how recruiting goes. Can't take this **** seriously and remain sane...

Advertisement
These BTW kids want to play games again. You would think Kirkland would have taught them thats not such a good idea. I would pull both Bethel and Jackson's offers today. This kind of bish ***-edness is not needed on this team. Enjoy winning 3 games in Arkansas guys. At least they have good catfish.

Class is falling apart. The comparison's to Radio and the '09 season are becoming less and less funny.

Some of y'all are polluting the canesinsight board. It has never been this bad, you got to understand these kids like going through the recruiting process. They only get to go through it was once. Stop worrying all the **** time. And whoever is doing it, stop tweeting recruits and asking questions about their commitment. At the end of the day it is their decision. You can't influence them so stop trying.

Advertisement
Some of you are acting like this is your first recruiting season.

Shouldn't you know by now that nothing goes perfectly, not even for the Alabama's of the world? Two months to go, half of y'all aren't going to survive if one decommit, Bethel saying he would "entertain" a Georgia offer, and Cook's grandma are pushing you off the ledge.

Booker T kids telling us to go eat a buffet of ****s -- must be nearing the end of the recruiting cycle.

Advertisement

So instead of saying something might happen why dont you tell us what you know??? Quit playing games and spill it lets see how accurate you are

No games played over here my boy. There are two parts to the story about what is going on at Booker T. First, the street agent game IS REAL. Ice, per my sources (I do not know this as 100% fact, but I do trust my sources), has been rooted in this game since he left Miami. Second, he has absolutely no loyalty to the Miami program, and despite what he says, he still does not forgive the program for the way things ended, thus trying his best to prevent any stellar player from Booker T to sign with Miami. Now, he is not in control of a decision a kid makes, BUT money talks and these inner city kids listen. I know I'm going to get negged all the way to the abyss for this, but I do not expect a Booker T player to sign with Miami come signing day. That is just my prediction based on what I know.

Chad Thomas will soon wrap his long arm around Corch Al's shoulder as if he's going to console him. Then, he'll reach into his pocket with his other hand and pull out his new CD and shove it down Corch Al's throat while Bethel and Jackson start laying boots to Corch Al.

Advertisement
Back