Nigel Bethel, Jr. to visit Miami January 26th weekend

View as article
Advertisement
no thanks. Main focus should be keeping Jobe and then going all out for Tyson and Pat Jr.

if Jobe bolts, we go all out for Asante Jr. If one or both of Tyson and Pat. Jr don't look like they are coming to Miami, then go get Sherwood and Divaad Wilson.

This should be our only plan of action going forward when it comes to DB.

They won’t be recruiting Wilson in this class. Him and some of the current commits have issues.

Ok, well nevermind then on Wilson. Completely understandable then why we're not recruiting him.

no thanks. Main focus should be keeping Jobe and then going all out for Tyson and Pat Jr.

if Jobe bolts, we go all out for Asante Jr. If one or both of Tyson and Pat. Jr don't look like they are coming to Miami, then go get Sherwood and Divaad Wilson.

They won’t be recruiting Wilson in this class. Him and some of the current commits have issues.

Wow. Ok...that would explain why they haven't recruited him.

I am assuming these are issues amongst themselves; our do some commits have issues that concern the coaches?

Current commits in our class?

Yes

Issues like they beefing? Or grade issues?

Advertisement
Bethel's size and speed impressed me against Central. He made some of the biggest plays of the game at WR.

Yes

Beefing, why would commit have issues with his grades?

Yes

Yeah, grade issues. Divaad made Gilbert Frierson do all the work for a class presentation on the Cuban Missile Crisis and Gilbert has never forgiven him.

Advertisement
Assume the plan is to take 2 more CB and Campbell is probably already in.

1 more with the following priority:

1 Surtain
2 Samuel
3 Bethel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
“Yet”...

Pete, c’mon. You disappear and drop this thread on us?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shouldn't bring in Bethel that last weekend. Last weekend needs to be given 100% focus to the American Heritage group and Thompson.

Yes

This might be a top 5 comment for you all time and it wasn't even in all caps

Nothing wrong with having options. Idk what this means on Campbell or Surtain tho.

Has nothing to with it. For one we don’t have many corners as it is. If mike jack leaves this year we would only have 3 corners which is very low. Just not on board with taking him over some of the other plan b/c guys we could go after

Yes

Beefing, why would commit have issues with his grades?

WHO GIVES A **** IF THESE NYGGAS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER DA ****!?!?! ***** STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE CAMPUS OR DORM AND I'LL STAY ON MINES.

THESE NEW NYGGAS IS REAL ***** THAT SOME HOE **** "I DON'T LIKE HIM HE THINKS HE'S COOL" IT BETTER BE SOME REAL LIFE HOOD **** LIKE A THIS ***** SHOT ME OR MY BROTHER TYPE **** OTHER WISE GROW THE **** UP.

REAL LIFE YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE EVERYONE YOU WORK WITH.

Advertisement
Back