Nick Saban purchased two South Florida Mercedes-Benz stores in a deal worth about $700 million..

Advertisement
Sabag is the product of the West Virginia public school system. He can't do long division or locate Germany on a map. It's cute that a couple of former Mercedes CEOs are using him for branding and making him an "owner" in their company. This is really nothing new in the car dealership racket.

Advertisement
Sabag is the product of the West Virginia public school system. He can't do long division or locate Germany on a map. It's cute that a couple of former Mercedes CEOs are using him for branding and making him an "owner" in their company. This is really nothing new in the car dealership racket.
Damnn TED why went so hard on OLD Nick you a scorned Dolphins fan…I lmao reading this SHIIT man 🤣😭😂

Damnn TED why went so hard on OLD Nick you a scorned Dolphins fan…I lmao reading this SHIIT man 🤣😭😂
Haha. I'm definitely scorned but not a Dolphins fan. Miss Terry was my first love. Lil Nicky stole those big beautiful childbearing hips and manly facial features away from me. I'm pretty sure he promised her a Dodge Charger. All I could offer was a free education.

Advertisement
the office rage GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back