Nick Roberts

big fan of roberts..currently would take him over marco wilson. wilson was a reserve cb as a soph..n didnt play as jr. have to watch how he returns from injury

Advertisement
Lol at him saying marco wilson was a reserve cb like he didnt have two d1 one being a 5 star in front of him

Lol at him saying marco wilson was a reserve cb like he didnt have two d1 one being a 5 star in front of him
Lol at the fact you said exactly what [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] said and laughed at him

He is still U.. He will be down with me on our next trip... I willing to bet he is as much a stud as anyone else in this class.. fire burns deep...just like with Shaq and Darrion its instilled in them...5'11 175 ...4.54...bench 315 power clean 300...family is from ' Out East' Jax...Miami's Overtown..will not fret over competition. .Anchors 4 x 100 and i have never been to a camp were the DBs get beat...even the elite...one on one is the receivers to lose..Nick is a stud mentally and physically. .. i pray that Miami doesn't drop him

Just as UknowWhat predicted Nick Roberts shut down his guy at the camp.

[video=youtube_share;vTWZHrm1Jck]http://youtu.be/vTWZHrm1Jck[/video]

Advertisement
thats **** impressive, especially considering these camp 1 v 1's favor the wr's

our secondary class is gonna be stacked.

He competed pretty good against Greene - who's one of the top players down here in '17,

Maybe he is just not what the staff are looking for at cb. He may be a good player but maybe they like other guys better. If the staff is still not contacting you at this point it is a strong message that they are not interested.

Advertisement
Maybe he is just not what the staff are looking for at cb. He may be a good player but maybe they like other guys better. If the staff is still not contacting you at this point it is a strong message that they are not interested.
They are still making contact...he was invited to JR Day..but couldn't make then was suppose to visit this weekend but had a track meet and a rivals camp... He is mustering alot of attention...UF Maryland and GA Tech or on him the hardest..he wants to play with Darrion and Shaq again..

They are still making contact...he was invited to JR Day..but couldn't make then was suppose to visit this weekend but had a track meet and a rivals camp... He is mustering alot of attention...UF Maryland and GA Tech or on him the hardest..he wants to play with Darrion and Shaq again..

Well it's settled then, Roberts will remain a Cane.

From a interview he did today.

“I haven’t heard from them too much,” Roberts said. “I talk to Mark Richt some times on Twitter. I’m not too familiar with coach Rumph at this time, but I want to get to know him. I plan to visit down there soon and communicating with the new staff.”

Doesn't sound like a situation where the staff is sold on him and it looks like he still could possibly be dropped.

From a interview he did today.

“I haven’t heard from them too much,” Roberts said. “I talk to Mark Richt some times on Twitter. I’m not too familiar with coach Rumph at this time, but I want to get to know him. I plan to visit down there soon and communicating with the new staff.”

Doesn't sound like a situation where the staff is sold on him and it looks like he still could possibly be dropped.

More from that article:

Roberts committed to Miami in August because he hopes to follow the same path as his former teammates.

“I am very close to Darrion Owens and Shaq Quarterman,” Roberts said. “They both tell me the workouts are hard, but it is something you have to adjust to when you get to college.”

Miami is switching to a 4-3 style of defense this season and Quarterman has told Roberts it is a similar system to what they run in high school.

“That style of defense is what we run in high school, so I feel like it would be a good fit,” Roberts said. “I know they are all excited about it up there.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think you get him on campus and if he doesnt preform well look to transfer

negative why? RS him , he has lots of talent now if rumph cant develop don't blame the kid.

im just responding to the people who are betting on getting all the top flight DBs next year. even if we do we can see something similar to the 2012 class where the cream rises to the top and others look to transfer

Advertisement
Back