Nick Roberts

Advertisement
Hope we stick on this kid. Ballhawk and loves the :neonu:!! May not have the size Diaz is looking for, but definitely has the heart and talent.

Advertisement
He's got talent and seems like a hard worker but with the players we're getting at cb in 17 and 18 I think it's best to part ways

You gotta be kidding me..5'11 175 4.5.. And good skills. Not sure what happened here. This is a head scratcher.

Advertisement
Kid is player and we need to keep that Jacksonville pipeline flowing. Not to mention UknowWhat said he was solid to Miami a while back. Jacksonville to Miami is a long ride to just come down for the Day. Hopefully everything gets worked with UM because the kid can play.

Go Canes

Miami will need to pass on good players like him if we expect to be elite again realistically he won't see the field with the studs we getting

Advertisement
Miami will need to pass on good players like him if we expect to be elite again realistically he won't see the field with the studs we getting

Many 4-5 star studs fail in college every year. There are no such things as "sure things"....ESPECIALLY in recruiting, let alone once the kids see the field. You load up on talent when you can. I need to watch more film on the kid but if he's as good as people say, i can't see dropping him this early in the process.

Advertisement

He is a stud.

He is not a stud. A solid prospect.

He might not be a stud at the next level but in high school he's definetly a stud player. He barely even got thrown at this year because of his ball skills and natural corner abilities from previous years. I wouldn't say he's physically imposing or anything, but he never leaves a receivers hip.

I hope he sticks. He's a solid # 3 DB and we need those just as well. He tackles well. He could be used to blitz and cut off the slot. I like Nick's film.

Many 4-5 star studs fail in college every year. There are no such things as "sure things"....ESPECIALLY in recruiting, let alone once the kids see the field. You load up on talent when you can. I need to watch more film on the kid but if he's as good as people say, i can't see dropping him this early in the process.

Not at Miami...All of our 2 stars turn into Ed Reed and all of our 3 stars turn into Clive Walford.

Advertisement
Back