Nick Roberts

LOL Rumph and coaches put ROberts on the back burner now Henderson gone, Edwards says he 50/50 now dudes wanna get back Nick...If i was Nick Id be like ***** you Miami..DUmb as coaches worrying about height and at barely 5'10 179 pounds ELder is our best, fastest, most physical, agressive, and best tackling corner..lol A dam shame

The staff wants Nick back or dudes want Nick back? Regardless this is recruiting most teams do the same thing.

Advertisement
My thing is if nick was verbal to fsu bama osu or lsu i would be like wtf to the staff but usf tells me all i need to know. And maybe its because next year is loaded with sean taylor jr mr hall and all those savages https://mobile.twitter.com/HallGurvan?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

That boy hall is a must get

fsu, bama, osu, lsu all already have talent (so they believe) and just as importantly, depth. We have 70 scholarship players and a third of them don't even belong here (no offense to the kids). Our 3rd best cb, who is going to be our #1 cb next year, got roasted more than a few times against fsu and we have no idea what we have behind him. We are recruiting a whole bunch of hybrid/project guys who might not translate to full cb and a nickle back. You are telling me we can't use a true cb with good (maybe not great tools) but elite instincts at his position, even if only for depth? GTFO!!!!

Don't get me wrong Nick like everyone else has his flaws and l know one monkey doesn't make the show .. I think Sam Bruce was one of the best recruits in this class but I think our FRESH Class is still one of the best in the country and Squad 17 will follow suit with out Nick and 2018 might even be better .. I'm a man of Faith and believe things happen for reason l know that Nick will not be in this class and l know the show will go on without him

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

My thing is if nick was verbal to fsu bama osu or lsu i would be like wtf to the staff but usf tells me all i need to know. And maybe its because next year is loaded with sean taylor jr mr hall and all those savages https://mobile.twitter.com/HallGurvan?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

fsu, bama, osu, lsu all already have talent (so they believe) and just as importantly, depth. We have 70 scholarship players and a third of them don't even belong here (no offense to the kids). Our 3rd best cb, who is going to be our #1 cb next year, got roasted more than a few times against fsu and we have no idea what we have behind him. We are recruiting a whole bunch of hybrid/project guys who might not translate to full cb and a nickle back. You are telling me we can't use a true cb with good (maybe not great tools) but elite instincts at his position, even if only for depth? GTFO!!!!
Neither did none of the mentioned schools offer Lamar Jackson ... the next Heismen Winning QB

Advertisement

Neither did none of the mentioned schools offer Lamar Jackson ... the next Heismen Winning QB

Thats true

But thats a qb they are more misses then any other position in college. But i get what ur saying

Advertisement
Back