Nick Roberts

Nick is the truth... He will succeed at the next level... I've seen he play all but one game this season.... He has a skill set that you can't teach... Last game they wouldn't throw to his side until the end of the game when they went 3 x 1 with their stud lined up against Nick... the result pick 6... They ran a sweep on the opposite side of Nick... the back breaks around the end Nick reels him in like a fish on a hook...

I agree 100%. I pray we somehow reel nick back in. I think he is a great prospect. Just look at his footwork in 1 on 1s. Kid is fluid & has a ton of heart.

Some guys are just ball players and size/speed don't matter as much, a la Zack Thomas. As much as the canes need more good players, they also need more guys with the heart and toughness Nick shows.

Advertisement
Nick is the truth... He will succeed at the next level... I've seen he play all but one game this season.... He has a skill set that you can't teach... Last game they wouldn't throw to his side until the end of the game when they went 3 x 1 with their stud lined up against Nick... the result pick 6... They ran a sweep on the opposite side of Nick... the back breaks around the end Nick reels him in like a fish on a hook...

Do you think Nick would recommit to Miami if Staff were to get back in touch with him at some point later in the recruiting season.

Go Canes

Do you think Nick would recommit to Miami if Staff were to get back in touch with him at some point later in the recruiting season.

Go Canes
Not sure

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

His senior year mid season highlights look good.

[HUDL]video/3/2723772/57da8fb73bd81445304cd80d[/HUDL]

His senior year mid season highlights look good.

[HUDL]video/3/2723772/57da8fb73bd81445304cd80d[/HUDL]

He seems to have good speed, although he doesn't pop out as much as say Bandy. However, his instincts seem supreme.

Advertisement
Any of the eval guys [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION], etc., am i right in thinking that Nick compares very well to Jaquan?

I found this older video from the start of the season and thought it was very telling about what happen with 2017 CB Nick Roberts.

[video=youtube;aadXwj65wjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadXwj65wjA[/video]

I found this older video from the start of the season and thought it was very telling about what happen with 2017 CB Nick Roberts.

[video=youtube;aadXwj65wjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadXwj65wjA[/video]

Man, I hope he wants back in. Nick is that guy, I don't care what anyone says. I want him and always wanted him in this class, period.

Advertisement
LOL Rumph and coaches put ROberts on the back burner now Henderson gone, Edwards says he 50/50 now dudes wanna get back Nick...If i was Nick Id be like ***** you Miami..DUmb as coaches worrying about height and at barely 5'10 179 pounds ELder is our best, fastest, most physical, agressive, and best tackling corner..lol A dam shame

I wish they'd get rid of this nonsensical school of thought. I want playmakers as DB. They don't all have to be 6-2, 180 pound guys. Get a mix - I like Dallas and bandy but why not go for the other playmaker who happens to be 5-9/5-10.

I wish they'd get rid of this nonsensical school of thought. I want playmakers as DB. They don't all have to be 6-2, 180 pound guys. Get a mix - I like Dallas and bandy but why not go for the other playmaker who happens to be 5-9/5-10.

Study long study wrong just played against an offense where their best recievers wer 5'9 5'8 snd 5'11 SMH

Advertisement

Study long study wrong just played against an offense where their best recievers wer 5'9 5'8 snd 5'11 SMH

Average NFL cb size is 5-10/5-11

The kid is a player, no doubt. It still comes down to size and speed...

This is what people dont get.....when the wrs get faster will he be able to cover them. The staff saw him at camp and said no and i watched the film n said no. U need to translate to the next level period i dont care about ur hs stats or film......the staff already evaluated and moved on so people move on. Acting like this dude is antrell rolle or some ****

This is what people dont get.....when the wrs get faster will he be able to cover them. The staff saw him at camp and said no and i watched the film n said no. U need to translate to the next level period i dont care about ur hs stats or film......the staff already evaluated and moved on so people move on. Acting like this dude is antrell rolle or some ****
We can go to Nick's house right now get him out of bed...and he will run a 4.5 bench 250 3 times and power clean 285 and Corn is probably the only corner that we have that is a better and more aggressive tackler..the only recruit we are going after that may be better is Al Blades

Advertisement
People underestimate Jax area highschool football. It ain't all in South Florida. Miami can't use a player like Roberts? C'om on man.

We can go to Nick's house right now get him out of bed...and he will run a 4.5 bench 250 3 times and power clean 285 and Corn is probably the only corner that we have that is a better and more aggressive tackler..the only recruit we are going after that may be better is Al Blades

Hes beter than jobe frieson and gurvan hall???

Ithink they passing kn him cause next year is suoer stacked and they think they will gwt who tbey want

If Roberts is that good, why isn't his HS teammate Shaq telling the staff they need to recruit him?

That's what Dayall Harris has been doing with that Mississippi WR who now is on our radar.

The staff screwed up and got burned on CB's in 2016, it'd suck if they let it happen again in 2017, especially when an option like Roberts is out there.

Advertisement
Back