NFL Mock Draft

Henry has been a fantasy monster for Tenn this year and their best player on offense but sure let’s get them a RB with the 1st pick.

Advertisement
Also the Titans taking Swift is a joke. Henry is a top 5 back in the league and they need O lineman in the worst way

Who’s list is this? I would imagine they live in Alabama. The list is comprised of like 10teams. 5 of them in the SEC. Put down the Bama **** and wipe your chin off. It’s pathetic.

Go Canes!
It’s mine and I put it up for educated conversation. So wipe your chin if you have nothing substantial to contribute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang Alabama got all those 1st rounders on defense and give up nearly 50 at home?

those defensive coaches much suck!
Nah, the gurus just over-rate Bama every year. Once they no longer outman their opponents at every position, the individual players come back to Earth.

Franchise him and draft Jarren next year
I do Think we should franchise Jameis as I dont Think he’s done enough to say he definitely deserves a long term contract but I also Don’t think he has done anything to say he necessarily doesn’t either. I love The passion Winston plays with he just got to clean up some mistakes. Got to keep in mind he has one of the worst oline’s and quite possibly the worst secondary in the nfl for a number of years. Hard to win ulitmately with those things working against you. I do Want Winston to succeed because you can tell he cares

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do Think we should franchise Jameis as I dont Think he’s done enough to say he definitely deserves a long term contract but I also Don’t think he has done anything to say he necessarily doesn’t either. I love The passion Winston plays with he just got to clean up some mistakes. Got to keep in mind he has one of the worst oline’s and quite possibly the worst secondary in the nfl for a number of years. Hard to win ulitmately with those things working against you. I do Want Winston to succeed because you can tell he cares
100% agree.

Advertisement
Back