NFL HOF Reed

Ed Reed nominated.
Imo should be first ballot

The 24th overall draft selection in 2002, Reed played 11 seasons in Baltimore, three times leading the league in interceptions. Among his 64 career picks were returns for touchdowns of 106 and 107 yards. He made five All-Pro squads, was the 2004 Defensive Player of the Year, and joined Gonzalez on the all-decade team. Reed won a Super Bowl in the 2012 season.

Advertisement
Ed Reed nominated.
Imo should be first ballot

The 24th overall draft selection in 2002, Reed played 11 seasons in Baltimore, three times leading the league in interceptions. Among his 64 career picks were returns for touchdowns of 106 and 107 yards. He made five All-Pro squads, was the 2004 Defensive Player of the Year, and joined Gonzalez on the all-decade team. Reed won a Super Bowl in the 2012 season.
no way he's not first ballot. gave is one of the most amazing players i've ever seen play the game.

Advertisement
The best Safety in NFL history, he & Ray were the reason why I became a Ravens fan.

No question he'll be a 1st ballot. What I hope is that Edgerrin James gets in next year as well.

Advertisement
OP said imo should be first ballot.. that is some of the funniest **** i have ever read on this board. sorry, it just is.

Still remember Bill Belichick and Tom Brady's quotes on Reed and facing him. No brainer 1st ballot.

Advertisement
Those were the days... two nola boys (Reggie and Ed) balling out in the old lady. Ed Reed taking that ball from Walters and running it back was the crazyiest thing ever. I always wondered what Ed was saying to Walters when he snatched the ball from him.

Greatest safety in NFL history and there is not a close second. No way he doesn't get in

Advertisement
Those were the days... two nola boys (Reggie and Ed) balling out in the old lady. Ed Reed taking that ball from Walters and running it back was the crazyiest thing ever. I always wondered what Ed was saying to Walters when he snatched the ball from him.

Greatest safety in NFL history and there is not a close second. No way he doesn't get in
According to Ed, he said, “Gimme the ball man. It’s me. Reed.”

I agree he is the best ever but consider what Sean Taylor might have accomplished....nice to consider but sad it never happened...RIP Sean!

Too good a player and too well liked of a person to be snubbed. 1st ballot no question. And it makes a good story with him and 52 goin back to back

3 Canes go in the Hall of Fame next year. Ed Reed, Edgerrin James and Jimmy Johnson! I’ve never been to Canton but if it happens, I’m booking my tickets. The Canes will take over Canton that weekend!!!

Advertisement
Back