NFL HOF Reed

I have to admit that I have not studied any film on it, but mike talks like they went head to head a lot. That game in particular mike has said Deon asked him when we were down late why he was still trying so hard. Hard to imagine not putting your greatest cb ever on Playmaker. FSU coaches really must have sucked back then. Considering how many games they loss to us, that makes sense.
I agree....but Blades was a World Class 100 Sprinter....Horace Copeland 100 fast, if not faster....Quite the dilemma for FSU.....Mike at 6'2 1/2 220lbs was too strong for Deion off the line....combine that with Blades being insanely fast and BOOM...Bad angle on Irvin...75yds.....

Advertisement
I agree....but Blades was a World Class 100 Sprinter....Horace Copeland 100 fast, if not faster....Quite the dilemma for FSU.....Mike at 6'2 1/2 220lbs was too strong for Deion off the line....combine that with Blades being insanely fast and BOOM...Bad angle on Irvin...75yds.....

Copeland didn't play with blades. Might be thinking about Brett Perryman.

Who said he did??....I said Blades had Copeland type speed....LoL at Perriman in Blades or Copelands speed range

Lol at your Assumption. Never said he had their speed. Just thought you were talking about him but I read your post wrong just like you read mine wrong.

Wilfork might be the best at NT of all time but hopefully he can make it in. He doesn’t generate stats only championships

He’s got the resume. He’s not 1st ballot, but w 5 Pro Bowls, 2 SB rings, 4x All Pro...at a position where his responsibility is to sacrifice to let LBs and DEs roam free and to stop the run as a 3-4 NT....yeah Vince is def getting in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back