Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
LMAO! Miami was "tanking" and still split with the Jets. What do you think is going to happen when Miami improves in the trenches and those PS players are replaced with decent-to-average starters?
He told me not to call him a troll again in another thread but I'll do it anyway. He is a troll!

He told me not to call him a troll again in another thread but I'll do it anyway. He is a troll!
Has to be. Bruh compared stats over the course of five games for one player to one game from another LOL. And didn't even provide context of what Jones did against NYG.

Advertisement
Spoke too soon apparently.
Look on the bright side, Minnesota gets 4 picks (3 in 2020 & 1 in next year's draft) to get rid of a player that would've been a malcontent in the locker room because he didn't wanna be there.

This draft is super deep at WR, you could literally find a legit playmaking Wide out in rounds 2-5.

Diggs is a very good WR, but I don't think that's a bad trade for the Vikings.

Advertisement
Look on the bright side, Minnesota gets 4 picks (3 in 2020 & 1 in next year's draft) to get rid of a player that would've been a malcontent in the locker room because he didn't wanna be there.

This draft is super deep at WR, you could literally find a legit playmaking Wide out in rounds 2-5.

I agree with this. Plus Diggs was a 5th round pick. Granted he’s worth more than that now but we got a 1st rounder, a 4th, 5th and 6th and still have Thielen, Rudolph (a couple guys that catch a lot of passes).

Rhodes has been bad the past season and was making way too much money. I’d argue he’s the most overrated and overpaid CB after his past 2 seasons. Every time he tackles someone he’s injured for the next quarter. Need a lock down corner, more Oline and somebody to replace Linval Joseph. I hope we can resign Joseph out of the guys we lost.

True. In hindsight the trade itself was definitely good in terms of picks, just rough to have that at the cost of 2 extra years of kirk lol

I've always been intrigued by tee higgins and denzel mims without looking too deep in the draft projections

Advertisement
That's a lot of draft picks.

As a Bills fan, the best way to look at it is, 22 and Wyatt Teller and Russel Bodine and a 4 next year for Diggs. Considering Buffalo was going to cut Teller and Bodine after TC it's a win. Plus they still have 7 picks left.

Secondly, at 22 are you guaranteed to get a player of Diggs caliber to step in day one this season? Probably not.

Advertisement
Jones is a scrub? Hilarious. Your New York Giants wanted Jones and settled for Bradberry.

View attachment 113638
PFF is a known garbage *** analytics company get out my face with that ****. Bradberry covered 3 of the best WRs twice a year and locked them up. Go over pay Byron. Also I’m pretty sure Byron doesn’t shadow the other teams best WR bradberry does

The best part about the Diggs deal is he goes from a run first offense where he wants to be the only WR targeted to a run first offense with a QB who throws like he’s shooting bird shot at his WRs

No not saying that. Hopkins cant be replaced, with anyone that has never played a down in the NFL. Im just saying that these dudes usually make these decisions for business. Hopkins isnt winning a Bowl for them, they are building around Watson. Also, they have to understand that in order to do that they also need to do something about that defense, because they have a very hard time fielding a completely healthy defense each year.
If you’re gonna trade Hopkins you need to do better than an expensive backup RB and a 2nd round pick. The Ravens got more for Hayden MF Hurst

Advertisement
Back