Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
O’Brien and Hopkins weren’t getting along so he sent him packing. Same thing he did with Duane Brown a while back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't believe this. I don't care if I read it on NFL.com, ESPN, CBS Sports,.....just not ******* possible.

Bill O'Brien is also the GM for the Texans, he has final say in personnel decisions.

Which means, if he don't like a player for whatever reason, he's the one that will personally trade them.

D Hop is literally one of the top 3 if not the best WR in the league, to trade him for a injury prone RB & 2 draft picks is crazy.

Hopkins must have really ****ed him off lol. Watson is a great QB, but no doubt losing Hopkins will have a major impact on him.

Bill O'Brien is also the GM for the Texans, he has final say in personnel decisions.

Which means, if he don't like a player for whatever reason, he's the one that will personally trade them.

D Hop is literally one of the top 3 if not the best WR in the league, to trade him for a injury prone RB & 2 draft picks is crazy.

Hopkins must have really ****ed him off lol. Watson is a great QB, but no doubt losing Hopkins will have a major impact on him.
The only way this makes sense is if Houston now signs Amari Cooper for less $$ than Hopkins and views Cooper, DJ, and a 2nd round pick better than Hopkins and some potential bad blood between him and the team.

Advertisement
Back