Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement

I'm interested to see what the market is for Freeman, I think he's a good back & could see him as a fit on a number of teams.

Although generally I don't really believe teams should spend big money on FA RB's, you can find a productive 1,000yd+ back in the draft for much cheaper in rounds 2-6.

The Texans don’t even have a first round pick this year (Tunsil trade). And you’re insinuating they replace Hopkins with some 2nd round WR? Funny.
No not saying that. Hopkins cant be replaced, with anyone that has never played a down in the NFL. Im just saying that these dudes usually make these decisions for business. Hopkins isnt winning a Bowl for them, they are building around Watson. Also, they have to understand that in order to do that they also need to do something about that defense, because they have a very hard time fielding a completely healthy defense each year.

Advertisement
Great pay day for flowers after many people were calling him one of the worst players in the nfl. Guard should have been his position from the start.

1584385214791.png

Bill O'Brien is also the GM for the Texans, he has final say in personnel decisions.

Which means, if he don't like a player for whatever reason, he's the one that will personally trade them.

D Hop is literally one of the top 3 if not the best WR in the league, to trade him for a injury prone RB & 2 draft picks is crazy.

Hopkins must have really ****ed him off lol. Watson is a great QB, but no doubt losing Hopkins will have a major impact on him.
got in an arguement last season publicly where hopkins called him a fat cracker.....Bill was moving him one way or another.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice moves Dolphins. Picking up 2 quality starters for below average starter money. Compensatory formula not relevant so take advantage and get some building blocks.
Who else did they gett besides Flowers? Love the move as long as they keep Flowers at G, he's not a T, but an above average G.

Advertisement
dont be mad at me....GTFOH
The NFL does some crazy **** sometimes, but trust me they are not thinking about 2020 when they make a choice like this.
It makes no sense regardless of what season(s) you're thinking about, they gave up a crap ton last year to get Tunsil and now you're giving away the best player on your team? Makes no sense. And I'm not mad at you at all.

Advertisement
Back