Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their oc employed the most 2 set tight end sets in football last year

Sounds like they're fed up with Njoku and want to add even more TEs. Lack of durability and inconsistency are problems. I've always been high on him but he's shaping up to be another Cane disappointment whose technique and skill aren't on par with his physical traits. Lack of player development remains an issue.

Advertisement
Interesting, I thought the Bears were going after Teddy Bridgewater.
They were in talks with him earlier, then they decided to move on to Foles or Dalton.

It was a disagreement in contract terms on money & years, both parties felt it was best to move on.

They were in talks with him earlier, then they decided to move on to Foles or Dalton.

It was a disagreement in contract terms on money & years, both parties felt it was best to move on.
I don’t want to see Teddy on the Pats. I get the feeling that’s where this is trending.

Sounds like they're fed up with Njoku and want to add even more TEs. Lack of durability and inconsistency are problems. I've always been high on him but he's shaping up to be another Cane disappointment whose technique and skill aren't on par with his physical traits. Lack of player development remains an issue.
I dont Know if it means that. Stefanski uses a lot of 2 tight end sets to begin with.

63977ABA-CB1A-458C-BAE8-6CFA94CE579E.jpeg

6DFCB3B4-65EA-4148-9C76-C8D14D01C866.jpeg

I mean through the first 2 years of both careers njoku had been better than hopper. Njoku just had a bad Wrist injury plus a concussion last season and didn’t play much at all. He didn’t like Freddy kitchens either. I could See someone like the bears or patriots trade for njoku when the draft comes around. He showed some promise his second year before his season was lost to injury in his 3rd year basically. If I’m njoku I’d be wanting a trade personally, browns offenses got too many mouths to feed as it is offensively with all the weapons they have.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

I'm interested to see what the market is for Freeman, I think he's a good back & could see him as a fit on a number of teams.

Although generally I don't really believe teams should spend big money on FA RB's, you can find a productive 1,000yd+ back in the draft for much cheaper in rounds 2-6.

He was a good back. He’s cooked. Dunzo.

Happy for Flowers, really turned it around. He’s great at guard. Anyone know anything about Shaq Lawson? Saw the phins signed him as well.

Advertisement
Back