NFL Draft Profile: DT Kendrick Norton

Hope our underclassmen are paying attention.

We say that every year. Somehow Clemson gets 1st rounders to return but we can’t get UDFA to come back.

It is 100% the culture in Miami and the people who just want money getting in their ears.

Advertisement
F Norton and especially F Ariz. Sad that McIntosh left because of Norton. They would’ve likely gone 1-3 next year. I’d expect UM to be a playoff team with that depth. Those guys get drafted high when they win championships.

LOL. Eagles just drafted an OT that never played a down of American football. That has to be a gut shot at anyone still on the board.

Advertisement
I’m shocked Lazard is still available. He’s a legit #1 WR in the NFL IMO. He’s 6’5 with elite body control and runs a 4.5. Then you have Bo Scarbrough running a 4.51 with a 41 vert at 228lbs. How are these guys available. I’d take Lazard over any WR on the Fins.

Advertisement
I’m shocked Lazard is still available. He’s a legit #1 WR in the NFL IMO. He’s 6’5 with elite body control and runs a 4.5. Then you have Bo Scarbrough running a 4.51 with a 41 vert at 228lbs. How are these guys available. I’d take Lazard over any WR on the Fins.

Cowboys just took Bo Scarbrough.

Auden Tate too....

Kevin tolliver Lsu

Travarus McFadden fsu
Matthew Thomas FSU
Trenton Thompson uga
Tony brown bama
The bottom 5 were 5 stars.
Pretty crazy

Advertisement

Was surprised at Scarbrough too, did he get injured or something? I remember him being pretty good at Alabama

Was also shocked to see Wims as a 7th rounder, dude came up huge for George all season

well, not sure if norton turned 21 yet but if he has.. hope he heads to the store and grabs a 24 pack

God knows i'd need it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back