NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Advertisement
I have to say, the Browns quite possibly had their best draft in 40 years, and that was just the first round.
When you find a way to draft 3x in the first round and don't overthink it, that's not surprising.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What was the knock on Ford from VagTech? I remember he was a tough match up for us. Seems like a steal that far down.

Advertisement
What did we finish with? 9 drafted? Pretty good showing

3 most in the country behind Michigan and bama

200w.gif

Advertisement
Jimbo ****ting the bed. Awful player development. Only 4 picks out of eligible classes that ranked top 2 in the country.

****, poor Yearby. Should have just sucked it up and got his degree. I know he has mouths to feed but now he is basically going to be jobless without a college diploma. Someone gave these kids bad advice.

****, poor Yearby. Should have just sucked it up and got his degree. I know he has mouths to feed but now he is basically going to be jobless without a college diploma. Someone gave these kids bad advice.

Agreed. Did he sign with an agent?

Advertisement

You should do some research before typing. He can comeback and finish school whenever he wants. And he was a early enrollee so he likely will only have to do 1 semester.

You should do some research before typing. He can comeback and finish school whenever he wants. And he was a early enrollee so he likely will only have to do 1 semester.

We'll see if he comes back to school. Now go whip yourself in your genitals and think about your childhood.

Advertisement

We'll see if he comes back to school. Now go whip yourself in your genitals and think about your childhood.

If you only had nuts.

So how about this Kirby couldn't get that Alabama transfer drafted Maurice smith but rumph, richt and co got Adrian colbert drafted

Advertisement
Back