NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Advertisement
Rayshawn just went to the San Diego 4th Round

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Before Elder. I don't understand the NFL at times.

has nothing to do with Elder... Chargers wanted a safety and thought he was the best one available. Teams have slighted Elder saying he is only a nickel corner in the NFL bc of his lack of size, so he's being viewed as only a NB, but whoever drafts him is going to be in for a rude awakening when he takes someones spot on the outside.

has nothing to do with Elder... Chargers wanted a safety and thought he was the best one available. Teams have slighted Elder saying he is only a nickel corner in the NFL bc of his lack of size, so he's being viewed as only a NB, but whoever drafts him is going to be in for a rude awakening when he takes someones spot on the outside.

I'll 100% guarantee you that's not going to happen.

Advertisement
Love what my Giants are doing so far.

Would have liked to have seen Njoku but Engram seems to have beter hands and breakaway speed.

Assuming everyone is healthy there really isn't going to be a Defensive backfield that could keep up with all the weapons Eli has to throw to this upcoming season.
Just need to draft a RB ASAP.

Got a QB that some thought could be a 1st round talent.

Defensively we got a DT who should be ready for playing time. Just need some LBs now for depth.
Did we get a blindside Tackle?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nope, but this draft was not deep at the OL positions anyway. Very weak actually.

We did just draft Gallman from Clemson though so there is the RB I alluded to. If he can play like he did in 2015 oh boy. The Giants can put up some huge offensive numbers.

I am pretty stoked.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to see the kid drafted....played his a$$ off here for us...just think how good he might be with real coaching...

Kaaya still waiting....tick tick tick tick .....

Advertisement
Draft has been disappointing for the UM players im sure

Well ****, some of the kids that went earlier were local players that Miami didn't recruit. That's all over with now. We have a bunch of guys on our roster now that will go early. Herndon is gonna go early IMO. Our DT's will go early. Chad will probably go in the 3rd. Joe Jackson is a 1st round talent. Our 3 young Linebackers are early picks too IMO. Richards is an early guy. Walton will be gone by the 3rd.

So glad we're getting back to have Miami talent.

Love what my Giants are doing so far.

Would have liked to have seen Njoku but Engram seems to have beter hands and breakaway speed.

Assuming everyone is healthy there really isn't going to be a Defensive backfield that could keep up with all the weapons Eli has to throw to this upcoming season.
Just need to draft a RB ASAP.

Got a QB that some thought could be a 1st round talent.

Defensively we got a DT who should be ready for playing time. Just need some LBs now for depth.
Did we get a blindside Tackle?

Nope, but this draft was not deep at the OL positions anyway. Very weak actually.

We did just draft Gallman from Clemson though so there is the RB I alluded to. If he can play like he did in 2015 oh boy. The Giants can put up some huge offensive numbers.

I am pretty stoked.
Yeah this draft is stacked defensively.

I'll 100% guarantee you that's not going to happen.

Every analysis so far agrees Elder is a complete steal at this point, so who cares what you "100% guarantee"

Stick to being a terrible high school football coach

Advertisement
Back