NFL Draft Discussion Thread

dfagundo

Sawsed
So the day is upon us

We all know Chief Njoku is going in the first round, but when?

My "probably won't happen, but **** it I'm saying it anyways" prediction- someone takes a risk on Kaaya and he goes late 1st/early 2nd to a team that doesn't need him to start right away, but instead gives him enough time to be groomed (my guess- Giants)

Thoughts? NSFW pictures of Asians? Let's hear it

Advertisement
Hope njoku falls to the dolphins or jabrill peppers does after his drug test fiasco

We got a good druggie last year too let's go for two in a row phins

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For the phins ...

not in order

adoree jackson
peppers
njoku
cook
kosi perry

:U5PyXda:

Hoping the Dolphins draft either Peppers, Taco Charlton, Charles Harris or Dalvin Cook.

They'll probably end up taking Forrest Lamp.

Advertisement
Njoku reunited with Golden in Detroit at #21 . I don't wish that upon anyone but I could definitely see that happening.

FWIW here's ESPN final grades (by round) on UM draft eligible players:

Kiper:

Njoku 1
Kayaa 3
Coley 5
Isidora 6
Jenkins 6
Elder 7

UDFA/outside top 300:

Yearby (37RB)
Williams (7FB)
Dobard (39TE)
Muhammed (32DE)
Grace (22S) listed as safety
Carter (59S)
Vogel (2P)

McShay:

Njoku 1
Kayaa 4
Elder 4
Jenkins 5
Isidora 6
Coley 7
AQM 7

UDFA/outside top 300:

Grace (16OLB)
Carter (26S)
Vogel (2P)

I've always felt that 1st round pick should be for your gamechanging positions....QB, LT, WR, DT, DE, and CB. Most years there is a lot of value in following rounds for the other positions. That said there are always exceptions to the rule. But Im starting to come around to the fact that I would use a 1st round pick on a LB if the circumstances-right player-hole to fill all fell in line. In today's game, LB's need to be able to stop the run, rush the passer, and cover these ridiculously athletic TE's.

So with that said, I'd love it if Reddick or Foster fell to the Dolphins and would be happy with those 2 picks. I havent seen much of Cunningham so dont know where I would grade him.

On another note...Im probably in the minority, but I wouldnt take Peppers in the 1st round if Im the Dolphins. I dont think he is 1st round talent.

Advertisement
****, Corn's mocks are all over the place. He's gunna be a diamond in the rough for anyone.

Cook possible first round and Yearby undrafted?

Wow, we knew there was an advantage to Cook when both came out of the same H.S. same year but this great of a difference now years later?

Reminds me a lil of Lesean Mccoy doing well in the league vs Graig Cooper

Advertisement
Hoping Cook and McCafferty are drafted ahead of TB's pick at 19

Then Chief Njoku to Tampa Bay.

My final predictions:

David Njoku - 1st round, 10-32, Buccaneers Broncos : Will have a better career than OJ Howard

Brad Kaaya - 3rd round, 65- 107, Chargers or 49ers : If he can improve his pocket mobility, can be a Starter

Corn Elder - 3rd round, 80-120, Patriots or Seahawks or Steelers : Going to play above his draft ranking

Rayshawn Jenkins - 4th round, 108-150, Raiders or Cowboys : Box Safety. I think his floor is 5th round

Danny Isadora - 5th round, 145-250, Colts or Bengals : This is a ****** OL class so he has opportunity to go earlier

Stacy Coley - 6th round, 185-250, Redskins or Raiders : Will be an absolute steal.

AQM - 7th round, Chiefs : His athleticism will get him drafted.

Joe Yearby - UDFA : His 40 will make him an undrafted player
Adrian Colbert - UDFA : His athleticism could get him drafted in the 7th round. I woulnd't be surprised.
Jamal Carter - UDFA : Doubt he gets drafted
Justin Vogel - UDFA : Probably the 2nd or 3rd punter
Jermaine Grace - UDFA : needs to play Will in a 43 scheme.

Advertisement
Hope njoku falls to the dolphins or jabrill peppers does after his drug test fiasco

I'd be surprised if he's a 1st round pick. If the Dolphins make the mistake of taking him at 22, that'd make perfect sense for them.

I'd be surprised if he's a 1st round pick. If the Dolphins make the mistake of taking him at 22, that'd make perfect sense for them.

I think Jabrill has a good chance at being drafted in the 1st round.
Also bet Obi Melifonwu goes top 20. That dude has to be top 5 most athletic player of all time to enter the NFL.

Advertisement
Back