NFL Draft 2017 - Canes Related

while at the RAB I could see up close how Richt had to gently get him going in the game. I was pretty stunned considering it was Kaaya's third year starting and he was giving him the Freshman QB first game treatment. I think it's pretty obvious Richt had lost confidence in him and may have even hinted of a QB competition this off season which would make Kaaya's decision an easy one to leave.

Advertisement
David will be the best TE in the league from his second year until the day he retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow!!! you so called fans are unbelievable, can't believe that some of you are rooting for the kid's failure. I wanna the kid to succeed, he didn't win enough here but he had Folden as a coach. I'd like to see him get drafted in the early rounds.

Not rooting for his failure. Just saying he's been given some very bad advice. Should have stayed here or at some college as a graduate transfer. Just not ready for the pros.

Advertisement
In the last five games he really got it together. We owe a lot to Kaaya. He was here for some bad years and we would have been a disaster without him.

I agree with the majority of ur points and this is mainly where my position has always been with Kaaya.

I am glad he's not back, we didn't need him he would've only handicapled the team and its potential another year. Inorder for any player to improve u have to be willing to accept coaching and by all accounts Kaaya just wanted the red carpet treatment in college.

I agree that him having success in the NFL only helps UM but I don't see it, his flaws aren't sitting behind a qb to grow into the role types of issues. I just don't see him being any good at all not even 2nd string qb good
Lol, bro you hate Kaaya... Like with a passion lol

I actually kind of respect your dedication, but I think you're way off saying he can't be good enough to be a 2nd string backup.

Do you know how man God awful QB's there are in the league that are both starters & backups? Lol.

If Jay Cutler, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brock Osweiler, Blanie Gabbert, Brian Hoyer, Mark Sanchez, Brandon Weeden, both Luke & Josh McCown, EJ Manuel & Ryan Mallett can all get jobs in the league, then even a devout Kaaya hater like you can admit Brad will play in the league.

Jay Cutlers name shouldn't be on the list but to ur point the difference is what Kaaya lacks is not just about talent he's just weird and it won't equate to any sort of legit career in the NFL. I'm not a hater I've been right for years about Kaaya no reason for me to think I'm wrong now

Serious question for you. You state above that Kaaya is "weird". You say that he was uncoachable, entitled and wanted the red carpet treatment in college. My question is where do you get all this? Some of that sounds as if you know him personally or know someone who does. The thing is that I seriously doubt that you know Brad Kaaya on a personal level. Am I to understand that you base all of this character assassination on what you see during games and in press conferences? Seriously, please tell us. I really want to know how you able to cast aspersions in such a cavalier and matter of fact manner.

Where there's smoke there's fire

But even without the rumors, from an eye test viewpoint alone how can you not come to these conclusions yourself

My lasting memory of kayak will be him sticking two INTs right straight into the chest of fsu players in both 14 and 16

Could not have thrown a better pass to them

That's fine I get it. I'm not Mr. Brad Kaaya superfan over here as he most definitely had his faults. I can see where people would say he didn't take well to Richts scheme and all that. My main question was where did the weird comment come from? Just seems like a strange thing to say unless you know something and if you do know something please share.

Yes, they did a good write up. There's another thread on it on the other page titled no joke u. I don't care where he goes,.. He's gonna be a monsta!! Kinda hoping he stays here in Miami..a couple of the projections have him to the dolphins.

Advertisement
Yes, they did a good write up. There's another thread on it on the other page titled no joke u. I don't care where he goes,.. He's gonna be a monsta!! Kinda hoping he stays here in Miami..a couple of the projections have him to the dolphins.

I'd imagine after they just traded for Julius Thomas that a TE isn't in their 1st round plans. Unfortunately, this will haunt the Dolphins just like Jimmy Graham but even worse because this one is more obvious.

I think the phins traded for Thomas because they don't think njoku will be there when they pick. I've been tracking the mock drafts and he's shooting up mock drafts. If he blows it up at the combine he could easily go before on Howard. I was hoping he would fall to the Pat's at the end of round 1 but that won't happen.

I really hope that's the case Frosty, the guys from UM that the 'Phins have passed by is too numerous to count.

Lol, bro you hate Kaaya... Like with a passion lol

I actually kind of respect your dedication, but I think you're way off saying he can't be good enough to be a 2nd string backup.

Do you know how man God awful QB's there are in the league that are both starters & backups? Lol.

If Jay Cutler, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brock Osweiler, Blanie Gabbert, Brian Hoyer, Mark Sanchez, Brandon Weeden, both Luke & Josh McCown, EJ Manuel & Ryan Mallett can all get jobs in the league, then even a devout Kaaya hater like you can admit Brad will play in the league.

Jay Cutlers name shouldn't be on the list but to ur point the difference is what Kaaya lacks is not just about talent he's just weird and it won't equate to any sort of legit career in the NFL. I'm not a hater I've been right for years about Kaaya no reason for me to think I'm wrong now

Serious question for you. You state above that Kaaya is "weird". You say that he was uncoachable, entitled and wanted the red carpet treatment in college. My question is where do you get all this? Some of that sounds as if you know him personally or know someone who does. The thing is that I seriously doubt that you know Brad Kaaya on a personal level. Am I to understand that you base all of this character assassination on what you see during games and in press conferences? Seriously, please tell us. I really want to know how you able to cast aspersions in such a cavalier and matter of fact manner.

Where there's smoke there's fire

But even without the rumors, from an eye test viewpoint alone how can you not come to these conclusions yourself

My lasting memory of kayak will be him sticking two INTs right straight into the chest of fsu players in both 14 and 16

Could not have thrown a better pass to them

That's fine I get it. I'm not Mr. Brad Kaaya superfan over here as he most definitely had his faults. I can see where people would say he didn't take well to Richts scheme and all that. My main question was where did the weird comment come from? Just seems like a strange thing to say unless you know something and if you do know something please share.

I read it on here from another poster who apparently knew someone close to the program

Like I said though, if you needed someone to confirm this in the first place..

Advertisement
There was a poster who said that they heard Herndon was more athletic than Njoku. How is that even possible and if it is holly S#@$.

I'll jump on the Kaaya is just not that good side of this argument. IMO he is ken Dorsey without as much talent around him. But he has NO heart. I do not see any fire in the kid. Dorsey would be out there trash talking dudes. He had some fire. Brad will not likely ever earn a starting job in the league. He will get drafted for the same reason so many have stated. The league has a genuine need for QBs. I just don't see anything elite in his game. Leadership, arm strength, smarts, athleticism, accuracy. I see some plus areas but none elite. Heck at least snickers had an elite arm. Heck that begs this question, with their career over would you take Kaaya over Morris?

The Phins' biggest miss will be Jermaine Grace at incredible value.

Advertisement

yep. really unfortunate he didn't get the combine invite, but i think he'll do quite well at UM's pro day assuming he got the invite. his testing numbers and interviews should go well, hopefully his measurable too. dude also deserves credit for sticking around UM to graduate and get that degree. Lu - who do you think is Grace's best NFL comparison?

yep. really unfortunate he didn't get the combine invite, but i think he'll do quite well at UM's pro day assuming he got the invite. his testing numbers and interviews should go well, hopefully his measurable too. dude also deserves credit for sticking around UM to graduate and get that degree. Lu - who do you think is Grace's best NFL comparison?
Somewhere between the style of play of Deon Buchannon (not saying he'll be as good, necessarily) and Kwon Alexander out of LSU (whose value I also really liked when he came out).

Advertisement
Back