NFL Coaching Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t see a NFL free agency thread, but @Dwinstitles what do you think about that Daniel Jones deal? Got to hope Daboll gets more juice from Jones.
I wouldn't have gave him that much but it a cap friendly deal from what I heard. If they did lose him imo there wasn't anything out there. Dabol one of those coaches that actually makes players better especially qbs. So if the gm can actually add more talent on the fronts get a difference makers at wr they should do well. Not super bowl well but decent again. I know they on the right track though. U need a qb that can do both throw and pass and it's smart tagging SB cause rbs lose that juice pretty quickly. Look at Zeke he's done already and they gave him all that money. The eagles are stacked they will win that division again easily.

I wouldn't have gave him that much but it a cap friendly deal from what I heard. If they did lose him imo there wasn't anything out there. Dabol one of those coaches that actually makes players better especially qbs. So if the gm can actually add more talent on the fronts get a difference makers at wr they should do well. Not super bowl well but decent again. I know they on the right track though. U need a qb that can do both throw and pass and it's smart tagging SB cause rbs lose that juice pretty quickly. Look at Zeke he's done already and they gave him all that money. The eagles are stacked they will win that division again easily.
Yeah they front loaded the first two years. So I think y’all would be more cap restricted those two years. I also think the Mara’s probably don’t want the hassle of trying to find a replacement, but Jones is severely limited. They’re probably hoping he turns into Eli Manning 😂

Advertisement
Yeah they front loaded the first two years. So I think y’all would be more cap restricted those two years. I also think the Mara’s probably don’t want the hassle of trying to find a replacement, but Jones is severely limited. They’re probably hoping he turns into Eli Manning 😂
Yea basically stack up the roster and see if he can get them there. I mean it's not impossible but it's unlikely, but if they hit the right draft picks and free agents they can. That draft I favored Kyler Murray over Jones and Haskins but I had DJ over Haskins. I felt if he was at OSU he would do better and and if u put Haskins at Duke buns sauce.

If they had the eagles roster with DJ it's not impossible to think they can't make a run. Thing is it's hard to build a roster like that. At least they have a gm who I been impressed with cause Neal and KT were my guys that draft. They picked exactly who I wanted. Now they need to pick best available this draft.

@Brooklyndee gonna have an aneurysm if he reads this.

Advertisement
Right or wrong people are entitled to an opinion. He's the white 2017 maweak rosier... Gain nothing by keeping this dude. Especially at that number. Nothing friendly about it.
It will be a 'What If...?' the Jacksonville Jaguars gave Blake Bortles 31.5M/yr and franchise tagged Leonard Fournette after they went to the AFCCG...lets see what happens (it'll end poorly).

Yea basically stack up the roster and see if he can get them there. I mean it's not impossible but it's unlikely, but if they hit the right draft picks and free agents they can. That draft I favored Kyler Murray over Jones and Haskins but I had DJ over Haskins. I felt if he was at OSU he would do better and and if u put Haskins at Duke buns sauce.

If they had the eagles roster with DJ it's not impossible to think they can't make a run. Thing is it's hard to build a roster like that. At least they have a gm who I been impressed with cause Neal and KT were my guys that draft. They picked exactly who I wanted. Now they need to pick best available this draft.
That's the typical argument giants fans run with. He doesn't have nothing around him... Problem with that is use golloday as an argument point, or engram, or slayton. Engram everyone swore he was a bust cause whole time here we got nothing out of him. Well put Lawrence with him instead of Jones and how did he look? Wanna say it's the offensive play caller? Well Garret and shurman made plenty of recievers look elite previous to Daniel Jones. He's what you call the end game. He's a career killer. At what point do people look at him and say maybe everything you see isn't a lie and it's him that's the issue. Not EVERYONE around him. Like the recievers,tight ends,running backs and lineman make him constantly turn the ball over or throw incompletion after incompletion. Call a spade a spade. He's been a loser his entire collegiate and pro career. He was a simp in high school. DAVE GETTLEMAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! He should be a top 10 pick... Well thanks. U just ruined my day. **** y'all. I keep trying to forget we just re signed this clown.

That's the typical argument giants fans run with. He doesn't have nothing around him... Problem with that is use golloday as an argument point, or engram, or slayton. Engram everyone swore he was a bust cause whole time here we got nothing out of him. Well put Lawrence with him instead of Jones and how did he look? Wanna say it's the offensive play caller? Well Garret and shurman made plenty of recievers look elite previous to Daniel Jones. He's what you call the end game. He's a career killer. At what point do people look at him and say maybe everything you see isn't a lie and it's him that's the issue. Not EVERYONE around him. Like the recievers,tight ends,running backs and lineman make him constantly turn the ball over or throw incompletion after incompletion. Call a spade a spade. He's been a loser his entire collegiate and pro career. He was a simp in high school. DAVE GETTLEMAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! He should be a top 10 pick... Well thanks. U just ruined my day. **** y'all. I keep trying to forget we just re signed this clown.
I thought Engram was elite but the drops he would have. And u can't compare a phenom TL who's going to wing it then DJ who isn't on that level at all. It's like ghettoman had no choice to sign a left tackle and over pay cause Flowers was terrible. Then they had to sign that scrub from NE they had no choice at all. DJ isn't elite but can he win? With that Dabol Buffalo offense a couple years ago it's not impossible. I would replace DJ with like 20-25 NFL qbs

Advertisement
Back