NFL Black Monday/Firings

Daboll would be an excellent choice. We need an offensive minded coach. We need to better utilize our weapons.
I’m not 100% tied to only offensive minded guys. I just want someone who understands you need to be aggressive to win in today’s NFL. Zimmer clearly didn’t understand that.

Advertisement
Totally out of the box.... but now there maybe oppurtunity for Kiffin to get back into the NFL... ...not specifically talking Dolphins per se... But

Maybe Bears or if an opening becomes available on the west coast... Lets say Seattle (might be retiring) or San Diego... ....

JC

Advertisement
You get credit for cleaning your own mess? The constant slow starts did him in.

I'm not so sure about that. This is an organization that also traded away all of its good players for future choices and "Tanked for Tua".

So maybe the "constant slow starts" weren't on Flores as much as Ross and Grier.

Advertisement
Bring me Bieniemy...who would you like?
If he doesn't get hired this cycle ...

Running that high-powered, Mahomes-led offense, gotta wonder why he hasn't been hired. Does he interview poorly? Make too many demands?

Running that high-powered, Mahomes-led offense, gotta wonder why he hasn't been hired. Does he interview poorly? Make too many demands?
Unbelievable he is not a head coach yet.

Advertisement

Probably doesn't help that the guy before (Nagy) crapped the bed once he was away from Reid and Mahomes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back