NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
As a Ravens fan I hope we fire both Greg Roman & Wink Martindale.

Replace Roman with Mike Kafka or Joe Bleymaier & replace Martindale with Vic Fn Fangio or Vance Joseph.
A fellow 49er friend of mine made a meme of Greg Roman’s face over a painting of Nero playing his harp while Rome burned. The guy is cheeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is why I don’t understand why south Florida supports the Dolphins franchise as much as they do.. then they do the Canes.. they’ve been a joke since Marino left..

All their former players leave and instantly are better.. time for a reset for them..

- Not a Fins fans

Advertisement
I realized after many years of denial that I was actually a Dan Marino fan more than a Dolphin fan. The last 20 years has only solidified that for me and firing Flores while retaining Grier is only making it easier to keep barely checking in from afar. What a sad state for a once proud franchise.

BREAKING NEWS:

Zimmer, Nagy, and all former NFL HCs will be joining HC Super Mario as unpaid analysts*.

Miami byke bïtches. Some serious fuggin goin on at Hecht.

*IF this actually happens, someone on CIS will still be unsatisfied.

Advertisement
Ross wont have fired Flores unless he has the net coach lined up...Harbaugh incoming likely
What if I told you that Mario Cristobal was seen dining with Stephen Ross at Arline's in Miami Gardens last night? 😅

Advertisement
Back