NFA 7v7 Tournament Review

Was the dude from Boston Joyner Lucas? That man is nasty lyrically. Grew up right down the street from him and everyone knew he was on his way out of the city with his talent. I equate him to this generations Slick Rick with his story telling but his lyrical ability and flow is better than Ricks.
We’re not sure. It might be Akrobatik.

Advertisement
I can’t think of a rapper I’ve liked that’s came out since 2010. As far as I can tell auto tune and not rhyming is what makes up that genre of music.
Like EPMD, KRS, Public Enemy, NWA, Dr. Dre, Nas, Snoop, Biggie, Cube, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, OutKast, Lil Wayne and, Eminem were all game changers. Now these guys have a mix tape and album and suddenly their the goat. Can’t think of another genre of music that’s ever consistently applied to.

So in recruiting news is Miami looking good for any of these guys involved and in this 7 Vs 7. Outside of Jacurri Brown and Isiah Bond I have no idea who is seriously considering the home team

Advertisement
They did. They beat SFE on a Hail Mary then beat Defcon on a 2 point conversion with no time left. Defcon needed to lose they were doing a bunch of talking & hitting guys on purpose & racking up unsportsmanlike conduct penalties
DEFCON’s coach is a moron

Advertisement
Lock....
Nas-stillmatic-music-album.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give Joyner a listen if you ever get a chance. “Ross Cappicchioni” and “ I’m Not Racist” are Masterpieces
Joyner Lucas is that dude. Surprised no mention of Denzel Curry in this thread taking about SoFla rappers. He's better than any of those mentioned unless you guys are going off of commercial performance.

Another good none mumble rapper not rapping about the same tired **** is J.I.D out of Atlanta.

Advertisement
Back