Next years win total

Dying Sydney Sweeney GIF by First We Feast

Advertisement
But FSU plays @ Miami, vs Clemson, @ Notre Dame, vs Florida, @ SMU, @ Duke, vs UNC.....they are not winning 10 games.

Their schedule is crazy weird.

The Georgia Tech week 0 game in Ireland is not one I'd be super thrilled with. They're replacing a lot of people and losing a week of practice to get on a plane and go play in a different country. Georgia Tech was so unpredictable last year.

And then they have to come back and play Boston College the next week, get a bye in week 2, and then play 10-3 Memphis into Cal, @SMU, and Clemson. The SMU game will be SMU's ever first ACC game.

Coming out of that stretch at 4-2 is a very real possibility.

Their schedule is crazy weird.

The Georgia Tech week 0 game in Ireland is not one I'd be super thrilled with. They're replacing a lot of people and losing a week of practice to get on a plane and go play in a different country. Georgia Tech was so unpredictable last year.

And then they have to come back and play Boston College the next week, get a bye in week 2, and then play 10-3 Memphis into Cal, @SMU, and Clemson. The SMU game will be SMU's ever first ACC game.

Coming out of that stretch at 4-2 is a very real possibility.
You’re right. A lot going on there and let’s be honest, looking at schedules too hard at this point is tough because teams can change pretty drastically from year to year

Our schedule is **** on paper but who really knows once the season starts

I could see FSU having a very difficult start and you drop one of those ugly games early and the negative momentum could start

Does anyone remember the last time Miami had a projected win total this high? I don't.
To piggy back on your question.. also, when was the last time Miami beat the projected win total? 2017?

Advertisement
Fanduel's projected ACC win totals:

• Clemson: 9.5 wins

• Florida State: 9.5 wins

• Miami: 9.5 wins

• Louisville: 8.5 wins

• North Carolina: 8.5 wins

• NC State: 8.5 wins

• SMU: 7.5 wins

• Virginia Tech: 7.5 wins

• California: 6.5 wins

• Duke: 6.5 wins

• Syracuse: 6.5 wins

• Georgia Tech: 5.5 wins

• Pittsburgh: 5.5 wins

• Virginia: 4.5 wins

• Wake Forest: 4.5 wins

• Stanford: 3.5 wins

There’s no way that UNC is anything more than 7-5.

That line of QB’s to get them to 8-4 is broken.

Trubiski > Howell > Maye > **** Sandwich

Advertisement
Back