Next year.

With the playoff expanding to 12 teams there should be no reason we miss the playoffs. If we somehow still manage to, Mario will be finished. Even better than that, go win the ACC (for the first time ever 😂) and we're automatically in.
Not only are we going to make the playoffs but people are going to figure out that fyzical is gonna do a whole lot better in a playoff system like that than pass happy spread offenses will.

Advertisement
With the playoff expanding to 12 teams there should be no reason we miss the playoffs. If we somehow still manage to, Mario will be finished. Even better than that, go win the ACC (for the first time ever 😂) and we're automatically in.
Dude Mario can go 0-12 next year then take a steaming dump on the U at midfield, while burning a picture of the pope and he won’t be fired.

Last edited:
season 4 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Dude Mario can go 0-12 next year then take a steaming dump on the U at midfield, while burning a picture of the pope and he won’t be fired.
Thanks. I’m just picturing Mario rubbing his all over HRS field like some dogs do on carpets.

Advertisement
Mario will be here through his contract. Or at least until the last year or two

I think people are joking when they insinuate he’s somehow even remotely on the clock

We aren’t firing this guy no matter what. It’s been made basically impossible

Mario will be here through his contract. Or at least until the last year or two

I think people are joking when they insinuate he’s somehow even remotely on the clock

We aren’t firing this guy no matter what. It’s been made basically impossible

Eventually he will need to provide wins, but even at 7-5 there’s no doubt the mentality of the team has changed. Keep recruiting like the monster he is, and get a **** good QB and we should be good. We need to take a good step next year though. Another 7-5 season will not be good.

Eventually he will need to provide wins, but even at 7-5 there’s no doubt the mentality of the team has changed. Keep recruiting like the monster he is, and get a **** good QB and we should be good. We need to take a good step next year though. Another 7-5 season will not be good.
Oh no doubt. Just saying he’s going to be given time to see his vision through

Its why he even agreed to come here in the first place

We gave him the keys to the kingdom, and in many ways it’s exactly what we needed to do whether he was exactly the right choice for that or not is a different topic

I have doubts. This team did not perform like its mentality has changed.

Advertisement
Imagine thinking Mario will be "finished" if we don't make the playoffs next year.

Mario’s floor is a Richt at UGA. Worst case, we’ll get built up to a good level talent and ops wise but he won’t be able to really break through to the next level. Then we just have to find our Kirby to take the next step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I gone say this. I think he's learning as he assembles a monster his third yr he wins 10 games. His Fourth yr he kicks the door in n we are officially back with a stack roster

Advertisement
Back