Next year.

Xio

ćƒ“ć‚©ć‚¤ćƒ‰
With the playoff expanding to 12 teams there should be no reason we miss the playoffs. If we somehow still manage to, Mario will be finished. Even better than that, go win the ACC (for the first time ever šŸ˜‚) and we're automatically in.

Advertisement
With the playoff expanding to 12 teams there should be no reason we miss the playoffs. If we somehow still manage to, Mario will be finished. Even better than that, go win the ACC (for the first time ever šŸ˜‚) and we're automatically in.
Heā€™s getting a fourth year especially if blue chip DL and OL are lining up to play the following cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always expected 25 to be the year when Bain (his true first class) is a JR and the rest of these DL this class to be matured physically. Thatā€™s my year and always has been my year.
So what's your metric for next year? 9-10 wins?

Advertisement
With our schedule (how many marquee games?) we will have to go undefeated in my opinion. 1 loss will be pushing it.

Majority of the playoff field will be SEC and BIG

If this year played out next year it would probably look like this

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama
FSU
Georgia?
OSU
Oregon
OU
PSU
Ole Miss
MIZ

We would have to be in FSUā€™s place or better

Advertisement
So what's your metric for next year? 9-10 wins?
Anywhere from 7-8 with no qb. If we get Ward 9-10. To me it all hinges on whoā€™s under center. So right now I really canā€™t make a judgement till I see a final roster. Everything right now is guess work, but I always considered this current class his second class.
I havenā€™t seen a HC at UM recruit this way since Butch. I donā€™t care what rankings anyone put up Iā€™m going by names, size, speed, aggression, upside. Iā€™m assuming we will be loaded by 25.

The good news is itā€™s easier to gauge what you need

Winning 10 games most likely would ensure youā€™re in each year with a few 9 win and G5 teams sprinkled in

Advertisement
Back