Next Season...Texas A&M

Advertisement
based on? Take winston out of the equation and what's his resume look like? He's the most overrated coach in football.

Yup...besides the year that He had EJ & Winston on the same roster, there's usually a biiiiiiig drop off between His starter & His #2, case in point this year.

And EJ really wasn't that good, don't know what the **** Buffalo was thinking taking Him in the 1st Rd..

Advertisement
Debating what’s a better road trip to take, Texas A&M or Clemson. We have both next year.

Clemson. Traffic on game day is crazy getting in and out of that hick town. Last time I was there we were sitting around waiting for traffic to unlock and Clemson fan fired up their grills and invited us to join them for a couple of hours. Awesome BBQ and nice folk. Next time I go I’m taking sum possum to cook and share with dem good people.

I went to the 2005 game @ Clemson. Awesome experience!! @k9cane can attest. Of course winning the game in triple OT may have added to that experience. :)

The traffic was absolutely insane. Clemson is an itty bitty little town with a population of like 15K. Then right in the middle of town is an 85K seat stadium. ALL of those folks come driving in on Saturday morning. If you go, spend the extra cheddar and get a hotel within walking distance of the stadium. Im hoping to make next year's game as well.

I missed the 2008 game at TAMU due to other obligations (life got in the way - lol). I will ABSOLUTELY attend the TAMU game in 2022. Its one of my bucket list stadiums to see a game at.

I went to the 2005 game @ Clemson. Awesome experience!! @k9cane can attest. Of course winning the game in triple OT may have added to that experience. :)

The traffic was absolutely insane. Clemson is an itty bitty little town with a population of like 15K. Then right in the middle of town is an 85K seat stadium. ALL of those folks come driving in on Saturday morning. If you go, spend the extra cheddar and get a hotel within walking distance of the stadium. Im hoping to make next year's game as well.

I missed the 2008 game at TAMU due to other obligations (life got in the way - lol). I will ABSOLUTELY attend the TAMU game in 2022. Its one of my bucket list stadiums to see a game at.

and keep in mind, that game at Death Valley, Clemson was juuuust starting their renovation in that one endzone that we sat by.

Clemson fans were exceedingly nice people. It was one of my favorite trips, right up there with Tenn in 2002

and keep in mind, that game at Death Valley, Clemson was juuuust starting their renovation in that one endzone that we sat by.

Clemson fans were exceedingly nice people. It was one of my favorite trips, right up there with Tenn in 2002
I went to that 2002 game as well. Had my 18 month old son on my shoulders all the way up to the nosebleeds. Great atmosphere and agree they have some good fans.

Advertisement
I went to that 2002 game as well. Had my 18 month old son on my shoulders all the way up to the nosebleeds. Great atmosphere and agree they have some good fans.

the walk up to Neyland Stadium on Cumberland Ave was a memorable experience. SEC football has some great atmosphere's

Advertisement
Back