Next Season...Texas A&M

Oh, I’m sorry frend. I must have misremembered the results Miami has had inn those games. I could’ve swore Alabama, Florida, and LSU kicked Miami’s *** and each time the team struggled to recover from the *** kicking.
Are we always gonna play that way

Have a great beta day, friend

Advertisement
Oh, I’m sorry frend. I must have misremembered the results Miami has had inn those games. I could’ve swore Alabama, Florida, and LSU kicked Miami’s *** and each time the team struggled to recover from the *** kicking.

UF best the worst QB, OC, HC combo in Miami history by 4

So yes TrumpyCane thanks you misremembered the Florida game

Advertisement
Folks on here got PTSD. A&M is not Bama. We're not a better team, currently constructed, and it will definitely be a tough game, especially in College Station, but if you're scared, go get a dog.

Oh, and please spare me the, "I'm just being real" BS. Yeah, you being real scared Beta!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even if we hired Saban don't think we can win this game but a great coach can make it a game and not a blowout like the Bama game this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimbo losing another game he shouldn’t lose

Did that game winning pass look familiar?
Darrel Langham remembers

Jimbo another 4 loss season with losses two a 5-6 LSU team with a fired coach and a 7-5 Mike Leach team

Guy outside his Winston years and COVID year finds ways to lose 2-3 games he has no business losing

Have fun paying that goofy cuck 9 million a year

4 losses in his 4tj year, what’s the excuse?

Nah, we beat TAMU next year with Lane & Jeff Lebby with our offense.

We have better weapons than Ole Miss & they handled TAMU easily this year.

But I’m almost certain we lose that game next year with the other choices at HC.
Agree to disagree but would be interesting to see

Agree to disagree but would be interesting to see
You wanna know why TAMU is 8-4 this year?

Because despite all their talent, they don’t have the two most important things, a good QB & a Good OC.

They still play that old antiquated Jumbo ball with Darrell ****ey, it’s the same system he ran way back when he was at LSU in the early 00’s. It’s all about running the ball & working the TE down the seams, that’s it.

He got a roster full of 5-star WR’s & none of them even get any targets, all the targets go the RB’s out of the backfield & the TE’s. It’s a very simplistic variation of the West coast offense, but it’s just a classic ball control style scheme that’s designed to eat the clock & protect your defense.

Lane & Lebby schemed up 504 yards of total offense vs TAMU’s vaunted Defense & Matt Corral only threw for 247 that game. Ole Miss has a better RB stable than us, but our WR’s this season were on equal footing with theirs.

TAMU is not a SEC juggernaut like UGA, they’re a very beatable team if you have the offensive firepower to spread the field on them & force them to keep up score for score with you.

But if you play pound the rock, clock control offense you’ll play right into their hands.

LSU just beat them tonight by throwing the ball on them, Mediocre Lefty Max Johnson was slinging it all over the field on them & threw for over 300yds & 3TD’s, what you think TVD would do with Lane & Lebby vs this Defense?

Advertisement
Back