Next Person To Recommend A "Miami Guy"

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
For a coaching search should be lit on fire.

There's an entire country of talented coaches. Jimmy was a fuggin redneck from Arkansas. Butch was a hayseed in a blonde wig. I think Erickson was an alcoholic hippie from the Pacific Northwest, and Howard was basically just a cooler Colonel Sanders.

Not a single one of them coached for or played at Miami.

We need a good football coach. Period. Not someone "with ties," or who you think will "get Miami and the kids, bro."

Kids want to win, not be friends with a 40-year-old dude. We need a great football coach and the recruiting will fall into place.

We hired rah-rah salesman with Manure and Folden and we've seen the results. We hired Manure and Shannon because "they get the progrum and know how to win here!" They didnt.

Shove your Cristobals and your Paganos up your asses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is An FSU graduate. There in lies the problem. I am trying to figure out who the Miami guys are. Manny, Golden, Butch, Jimmy, we’re not Miami guys. Maybe Randy and Richt. But then again CMR gave us our two best years in the last 16 years so I am not complaining about him.

There's an entire country of talented coaches. Jimmy was a fuggin redneck from Arkansas. Butch was a hayseed in a blonde wig. I think Erickson was an alcoholic hippie from the Pacific Northwest, and Howard was basically just a cooler Colonel Sanders.

We need a good football coach. Period. Not someone "with ties," or who you think will "get Miami and the kids, bro."

Kids want to win, not be friends with a 40-year-old dude. We need a great football coach and the recruiting will fall into place.

We hired rah-rah salesman with Manure and Folden and we've seen the results. We hired Manure and Shannon because "they get the progrum and know how to win here!" They didnt.

I can’t say YES. to this point any louder. Just get a good coach don’t care about where he got his college degree or where he was born.

But we are in deep **** as a program right now, and Manny does not know how to fix it.

Manny is An FSU graduate. There in lies the problem. I am trying to figure out who the Miami guys are. Manny, Golden, Butch, Jimmy, we’re not Miami guys. Maybe Randy and Richt. But then again CMR gave us our two best years in the last 16 years so I am not complaining about him.

Manny was our DC for 3 seasons and is born and raised here...

A major draw people liked about him was he understood the city and the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rock On..

this post needs to be pinned so we can quickly reference it when the moron brigade suggests James Coley and Todd Orlando after we fire Diaz next year.

Advertisement
Back