Next Person To Recommend A "Miami Guy"

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Hey 305 Guy!!!...Great Game!!!...
1574600254285.png

Never Mario. Not even up for debate.

For a coaching search should be lit on fire.

There's an entire country of talented coaches. Jimmy was a fuggin redneck from Arkansas. Butch was a hayseed in a blonde wig. I think Erickson was an alcoholic hippie from the Pacific Northwest, and Howard was basically just a cooler Colonel Sanders.

Not a single one of them coached for or played at Miami.

We need a good football coach. Period. Not someone "with ties," or who you think will "get Miami and the kids, bro."

Kids want to win, not be friends with a 40-year-old dude. We need a great football coach and the recruiting will fall into place.

We hired rah-rah salesman with Manure and Folden and we've seen the results. We hired Manure and Shannon because "they get the progrum and know how to win here!" They didnt.

Shove your Cristobals and your Paganos up your asses.

Bama went into the abyss for about two decades as they kept hiring guys who had some sort of association with Bear Bryant. Same thing with USC, before Pete Carroll fell into their laps

for the love of God, can we get a bright, innovative offensive mind at UM?

Advertisement
Manny was our DC for 3 seasons and is born and raised here...

A major draw people liked about him was he understood the city and the program.
Ok I get where ya come from now. You are right on that part. And a lot of people forget his defenses were also smoked in the last two bowl games. Yea I am done with this staff. ***** them all, we can not get any worse

Advertisement
For real. People don't learn. Those are the same people that want Ed Reed as DB coach.
Oh yea that would be me, and you think he would be worse than the clown show we have going on. I am an Ed Reed fan you can bash me all you want. There is no way he can coach worse than these clowns.

We have ticket salesmen and Gender Studies majors running the athletic department.

We're incapable of making a shrewd hire.

Our only chance is to land bass ackwards into a stud coach.

If Richt's son was more like Kyle Shanahan and less like Hunter Biden, we could've been ******'.

Advertisement
You will not find someone better than Mario Cristobal to come here.

That’s the truth.

That’s where we are as a program.

Oh yea that would be me, and you think he would be worse than the clown show we have going on. I am an Ed Reed fan you can bash me all you want. There is no way he can coach worse than these clowns.
For the same reason gimmicks don’t work just because you’re a hall of fame safety doesn’t mean you can coach at a major college program.

This isn’t Madden.

Advertisement
Back